Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

... but I'm Karen, and I'm on Friends Reunited (same page as you, a few entries down) :wave:

Hi, yes I do definately remember you. Those were the days, I can't believe it's nearly 20 years since we left, how scary.

It's very scary!

i LIVED ON LIMPSFIELD ROAD IN THE 1960'S I REMEMBER TERRY TOMPKINS,MICHAEL HEMPSHALL,KEITH WALKER,KEITH CORTON AND A FEW OTHERS

Hi Did you know Walt Gillott who kept the Railway about that time, he was a very old pal ,Ihad a drink with Ivy his widow 1980 just before Icame to France. Cheers Arthur.

i went to hinde house .. left in 83 after 6th form.

Ally68 ... did you join the school after moving up from the south??

think i might know you ... :D

i went to hinde house .. left in 83 after 6th form.

Ally68 ... did you join the school after moving up from the south??

think i might know you ... :D

No, I went to Wincobank infants, Concord then on to Hinde House. I didn't move from Sheffield till I was 21.

Hi Frank Lingard here went to Hinde House from 64 to 73.

Hi Frank, how you doing.....

I've known you all all my life and can't remember you going to Hinde House...:huh:

No, I went to Wincobank infants, Concord then on to Hinde House. I didn't move from Sheffield till I was 21.

ah, sorry!

I think i was in the year above you ... but as i have a shocking memory cant remember many of the people in my year let alone any other!

I drove past wincobank infants the other day (i went there too) and pointed it out to my kids ... they thought it was hilarious that the school i went to when i was there age was still standing!! i lived on newman road until about 74, then moved onto jepson ... went to concord too (the old one!)

:D

i LIVED ON LIMPSFIELD ROAD IN THE 1960'S I REMEMBER TERRY TOMPKINS,MICHAEL HEMPSHALL,KEITH WALKER,KEITH CORTON AND A FEW OTHERS

Hi I have been trying to find people who lived on Limpsfield Rd for a while. My Grandparents lived right at the top of Limpsfield under the old quarry as did a great aunt and uncle. they were called Wright and Hattersley. I also had a great aunt Ethel Housley who lived in the cottage at the top of Dearne St. I just wonder if any of these were known to you although I realise they would have been very old then. Hope something here rings a few bells. Anita

hi does anynoe know a girl called melanie wigfull who went there maybe from 84,85,86,or87

Hi Frank, how you doing.....

I've known you all all my life and can't remember you going to Hinde House...:huh:

He sure did Paul, it was definitely Frank I hit with the stone I threw, up the side of the cemetery.

So sorry Frank it was truly an accident.

Shaun

:sad::blush::sad::blush:

Hi I have been trying to find people who lived on Limpsfield Rd for a while. My Grandparents lived right at the top of Limpsfield under the old quarry as did a great aunt and uncle. they were called Wright and Hattersley. I also had a great aunt Ethel Housley who lived in the cottage at the top of Dearne St. I just wonder if any of these were known to you although I realise they would have been very old then. Hope something here rings a few bells. Anita
hi there...i remember hattersleys below the quarry but not wrights..i remember joyce hocknell and her husband tom who lived a few doors away..she worked in shepherds shop..lovely lady she was..she died young with some sort of dementia i think .and i remember mrs housley at the top of dearne street just behind the rec gates