Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

Bobsgirl my form tutor was Mr. Jones for 3rd and 4th year and I can't remember for my last year, it might have even been him again. I've been on friends reunited and I thought I knew alot of people but I hardly recognised some of the names on there.

My Friends Step-mum went to Hinde House she is called Melanie Roe? Anybody know her? She's around 29-30 now? Anybody know her?

i lived on hayland street opposite brightside school in the sixties went to same school until 1970. we then moved to flower estate when i went to shiregreen school till 76 .then on to hinde house till i left in 1980

i remember that shop at the top of hayland street where that woman used to let her cat sleep in the window....it was always laid out over all the sweets and buns that somebody was going to buy :gag:

Bobsgirl my form tutor was Mr. Jones for 3rd and 4th year and I can't remember for my last year, it might have even been him again. I've been on friends reunited and I thought I knew alot of people but I hardly recognised some of the names on there.

So we were in the same class ....

Hi bobsgirl, we must have been, Louise Holbrook I was then, ring any bells??

Hi bobsgirl, we must have been, Louise Holbrook I was then, ring any bells??

Thought it was! We had two people leave at the end of the 2nd year, and you were the only new person who started in the 3rd year (or anytime after that, I think we stayed the same class right till the end). So it was Mr Abrams in the 5th year.

Hi Frank Lingard here went to Hinde House from 64 to 73.

Hi, I went to Hinde House from '82-'86 (name was Catherine Hinch then). I'm back living on Standon Road, so my kids go to Hinde House now - lovely new building they've got now. When I go to parents evenings, I recognise loads of teachers, some of them have been there years.

I went to Hinde House from 1980 - 1984. I organised a school reunion a couple of years ago as it was 20 years since we'd left. It was a good laugh and would love to go to another. Anyone interested?

Thought it was! We had two people leave at the end of the 2nd year, and you were the only new person who started in the 3rd year (or anytime after that, I think we stayed the same class right till the end). So it was Mr Abrams in the 5th year.

Hi, bobsgirl, who are you then if you don't mind me asking?

Spot the deliberate mistake ... anyway I'd pm you but can't (potential for coming across people I deal with thru work) :wave: ....