Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

hahaha yes its gaynor with the Blondie hair. im no good with names from the past to be honest but recognize glen wright top right, i remember all the faces just no good with names. there was only 11 months between me gaynor so i was in nursury not long after that pic, i remember the nursery teachers from the first brother pic the old lady she was really old but still came into the nursery often. il get my daughter to show me round face book im just looking for a up to date pic of me to put in.

i live on limpsfield road and ive been here my whole life(25 years) my mum and dad both grew up on here too there names would have been susan parfrement and barry woodhead did you know them?

i live on limpsfield road and ive been here my whole life(25 years) my mum and dad both grew up on here too there names would have been susan parfrement and barry woodhead did you know them?

Hi,

Lived 47 Limpsfield Rd. from 33-47 but can't say I recall the names, probably after my time.

was your dad a tv repair man and used to drink in the forum.

photo with gaynor in it Back row starting from right glen right,jason wild,darrol ?,dont know, mark ?, dont know,and is the one on the end dean rowding?.

middle row starting from right Me, louise ?, dont know, catheryn ?, debbie ?, catheryn liversage, and front row 3rd from right jane platts, ur gaynorhttp with the blond hair next t her deric ? Any good

://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1345183456

hi guys, i went to hinde house from 67-71, i remember shaun flannagan (he;s on this thread) christine alcock, sonia glazer, denise dickenson, robert dickenson, his sister lesley, pamela astling, susan mcnulty, barbara green, lizzy james, pam wilson,susan carlisle,pam kappes, hazel pemberton, pat senior,carol thompson, susan kosokowski, karl dunkcheski,graham wilkinson, paul bennet, bob withers, andy clarke etc etc anyone else here from the same era

I was one of the Owler Lane crowd who moved to Hinde House to make it Sheffield's first comprehensive school in 1961. If you follow a thread for Owler Lane you may come across some people from the past. Unfortunately we had to bring along Mr Edward's and Mr Pashley !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am desperately trying to find a photograph of the old cottage which stood at the top of Dearne Street. My great aunt lived there alone from around 1919 after her husband was killed in the first world war until she went into a nursing home in the early 1970s. I don't know when the cottage was demolished. I spent many many happy hours there with her as a child but there are no family photos of the cottage. I have tried the archives and the Sheffield Libraries with no luck. Here's hoping. Thanks Anita

i remember the cottage....just above george waits newspaper shop...mrs hattersley

i remember them...they lived round about 64 didnt they....didnt one of the parfrements drive his own lorry? i used to be a plumber...i once fixed a burst pipe for him

Lived in Limpsfield Rd until 1947 at no.47 then moved to Firth Park, Syd Smith was my uncle at No.45.

It is a long time ago but does anyone remember Michael Lythell lived 53/55, Eric Hodgekinson lived across the road, Dennis Ashforth top on right hand side and the Jones girls left hand at the bottom possibly no. 7, first 2 had gone with the landmine in the bombing of Sheffield, Robinsons right handside at the bottom.

Mind not as lucid.

i remember lythells...they lived at 55....their son maurice was a mate of mine