Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

hiya dean your memory is worse than mine i think it was more like 4 to 5 years ago the reunion. but it was nice to see you all again. is the club still open? and if you still see debbie and all the others say a big hello to them all for me.

hiya dean i remember you. what u been up to? old age can't have set in yet you still remember us, and that was along time ago. Have you been on some of the other threads i think you got more mentions by a mr hill one of the old teachers. once they had you in there class you were not forgotton. lol lol. Can you remember mr priest in middle school n was it you that threw that chair across the room and then walked out the room.

hiya carol still working on the photos nt forgotten, well did forget to ask for them last time i was up at my mums, but like dean says memory going

hiya dean i remember you. what u been up to? old age can't have set in yet you still remember us, and that was along time ago. Have you been on some of the other threads i think you got more mentions by a mr hill one of the old teachers. once they had you in there class you were not forgotton. lol lol. Can you remember mr priest in middle school n was it you that threw that chair across the room and then walked out the room.

bloody hell mr vickers what a mad teacher if ever i saw one i remember the fingers in the back when he poked ya or hit u on the knuckels with the blue pens with the round bit at the top that hurt. throwing our books out the window and landing on the dinning room roof hahhaha was funny thinking back oh cant forget the board rubber **** he was lethal with that i remember our david noticing me and gwendalin had same bruises on our backs and knuckles and ask why he went ragging up there had a right go at him.

i think you are right it was dean that threw the chair at him it was the typical thing dean would do we got into so much trouble messing about, think we spent more time out side the class than in lol. ty nutty cant wait to see them.

Well what you didn't know Lady's is it was for a dare?

Naa i was crazy back then. Not any more thought I think you

be quiet surprises how i turned out i will list it below

1 :3 kids Deano(Jr) 23 Ryan 19 my beautiful daughter Karis 13

2 :Bought house 20 yards form hinde House (3 years left on my mortgage)

I always said get it paid off before i was 45 years old and looking good.

3 : holiday home in linconshire (static caravan in Ingoldmells, Skegness)

hey its all mine bought and paid for.(just love my weekends down there fishing)

4 Job I am a melting shop supervisor for a well know foundry also a

metalogist this means Chemistry in metal (took me 13 years to get here)

but i wouldn't give it up for the world just love it.

So thats my boring life sorted out in 10 Min's doesn't seem fair for 41 years.

Anyway what did you do for your 40th birthday .As one or two know

mine is in December but for mine it was very hot;).

Hope Everyone OK

well you did turn your life round dean well done to you. iv got one girl kelly shes nearly 13 had IVF to have her. i was working for the youth service but got made redundent cpl years ago but fell ill nothing major thou. do you rent ya van out lol we gave ours up last year was paying for f**k all cos we never got down much but miss it terrible. well my big 40 i was in florida for 3 weeks even had a tornado on me birthday hahha just my luck but it was ok nothing to dramatic had a fab time thou. xxx

Lived in Limpsfield Rd until 1947 at no.47 then moved to Firth Park, Syd Smith was my uncle at No.45.

It is a long time ago but does anyone remember Michael Lythell lived 53/55, Eric Hodgekinson lived across the road, Dennis Ashforth top on right hand side and the Jones girls left hand at the bottom possibly no. 7, first 2 had gone with the landmine in the bombing of Sheffield, Robinsons right handside at the bottom.

Mind not as lucid.

I was one of the first at Hinde House . Went there from Hucklow Rd when it first opened in Sept 1956 and was in the first 5th year . Left in 1960. Geoff Hook was our form teacher in 4th and 5th years - he was a good teacher and we all got on with him. He went on to be head at Myers Grove I think. Sadly he died a couple of years ago.

Remember George Ridgeway? He is still around and comes to our reunions.

John

I was at Hinde House from September 1965 till December 1969. I remember George Ridgeway well. Miss Frohock, Mrs. Long (first form teacher), Chris Hawes (English), Mr. Ward, Mr. Collins, Mr. Hill (History), Mr. Parkin (Maths), Mr. Powell (Chemistry?).

Not forgetting Spam (Pemberton), Turner (nice bloke) and Edwards (scary).

sorry carol didnt know you couldn't get them without joining. added you to my friends now lol lol, did well to say i sussed it out with out the help of daughter, but she came in handy as she told me to add you. do you know any names