Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

On reflection I don't think it was Judith Nodder I remember , it was a Katherine Nodder maybe sister's

i was at hind house school from 1978 now i am feeling old i lived on daffodil road at the time. batty and edwards was the heads i remember edwards expelled my sister from dinners cos she was fighting with a boy i got him banned for scratching me in the face with a fork i hated edwards now batty i liked him if you was ok with him he was with you. and what a coincedence he has grandchildren at my daughters school hes still alive and kicking lol.

I went to Hinde House School from 1977 to 1983. I left and got married straight after the 6th Form. Any one else there at that that time? I have lost touch with every one.

hiya i left in 83 My name Gail Bilton was there with Tracy marsden, Clair Critchley, Joanne Coleman, maxine gilby ring any bells.Other names lisa stocks, vicky suiter, tina senior, carol green, lynsay broad and laura griffiths, lads names let me think? stephen slack, grifiths, sean dawson, richard ellis,cant' think of anymore. forgot dean rowding, jonathan shaw be back when i think of some more

all the names are all comeing back to me how strange all this is lol.

hiya carol i know u lol . this sites brill, what u doin now, Iv got 2 daughters 23 n 18 , i was a early starter, cant believe its that long since we left school. I used to work in the fat cat pub doing meals now im a domestic helper, cleaning up after the elderly. i was trying to think of the stanleys the other day. Its nice to hear from you and know that i wasn't invisible back then lol lol. My mum got some old photos while i was still in shiregreen, im going to see if i can get them on ere soon, give us a laugh.

do you remember anyone called katherine clark, katherine harrison, kathleen ryan, linda richardson, sharon lawrenceson, freda moody and susan thomas?

i knew katherine clark she was my mates little sister

gail that would be fantastic if you could get some pic on here as i dont have any school fotos my eveil step mother chucked alot of pics away so iv got none so love to see them. well i was a later starter i had to have IVF but thank god i got a lovely daughter shes nearly 13, my last job was working for the youth service but got made redundent 2 years ago and not been in good health since but getting there now so im heading back on the job market again now. most of the stanlys still live up there not sure whos left but no debbie is she was year older than me but we was always together.

Hiya carol

im on here quite abit now, looking through all the threads and theres some great stories. Keep seeing your name pop up, I was talking to danny myers nephew, he says danny still with vicky suiter. christopher shentall, who was mates with our gary says beany who was the hells angel kid is a tatooist at hillbrough. Sorry to hear you have not been in good health n hope you get better soon, ill try my best t get some photos on soon, ill have to ask my daughter, its lovely talking to you, Keep writing lol. Think i saw debbie in firth park while passing through to shiregreen other satuday. as gary n my mum n dad live up there.

Hi, Iwent to Hinde House between '63 and '67. Iwas in 2c, 3b1, 4g1 and 5g1. I was also in brearley house and the people in my last class were Brian Flynn, John Fidler, Martin Webster, Stephanie Slinn, judith Sargeant, Vicky Hodge and obviously some I can picture, but the memory must be going

I am desperately trying to find a photograph of the old cottage which stood at the top of Dearne Street. My great aunt lived there alone from around 1919 after her husband was killed in the first world war until she went into a nursing home in the early 1970s. I don't know when the cottage was demolished. I spent many many happy hours there with her as a child but there are no family photos of the cottage. I have tried the archives and the Sheffield Libraries with no luck. Here's hoping. Thanks Anita

hiya nuttycow

wow they have done well i used to hang about with vicky had some good laughs. i had my tattooes done on leppings lane its prob the same one, im liveing near hillbrough been a few places round here since leaving the estate at 17. but still miss the good times.

hiya nuttycow

wow they have done well i used to hang about with vicky had some good laughs. i had my tattooes done on leppings lane its prob the same one, im liveing near hillbrough been a few places round here since leaving the estate at 17. but still miss the good times.

Hello miss Green nice to have seen you in the club sorry I mean the Shiregreen club ha ha.How long ago was that I think that it was about 2 years ago you'll know better than me. With old age I now I have Alzheimer's

WELL IT FEELS LIKE IT.But back to the story in hand.Yes i remember you

Gail very well and Carol.Me I remember Mark Bayliss Terry Flint Andrew Rogers

AKA Boney well thats it every body Else has been named.

well they turn the lights out at 8 O'Clock and turn the power off to my smuggled in laptop. HO WELL ONLY 10 YEARS TO GO TIME REALLY PASSES IN HERE.