Van stolen last night in s13 woodhouse

My friends van was stolen last night from tilford rd woodhouse s13 exactly 3.05am

we got cctv footage from the one stop shop on the corner of tilford rd and station rd

van was found outside this shop the thieves stole the van rolled it down the road about 150 metres then stole various items from the back of the van tools / copper/brass etc about £500 quids worth in total

a small white transit van (swb) mk6 was used to chuck the goods in and drive away

can you help find these scum has they need to be stopped asap lots and lots of vans being broken into in this area and s12 over past few months

thanks for reading

My friend lives on tilford road, so I'll ask him to keep an eye out. With the sounds of it too, they have taken cash register out of one stop, read it in the star yesterday.

My friends van was stolen last night from tilford rd woodhouse s13 exactly 3.05am

we got cctv footage from the one stop shop on the corner of tilford rd and station rd

van was found outside this shop the thieves stole the van rolled it down the road about 150 metres then stole various items from the back of the van tools / copper/brass etc about £500 quids worth in total

a small white transit van (swb) mk6 was used to chuck the goods in and drive away

can you help find these scum has they need to be stopped asap lots and lots of vans being broken into in this area and s12 over past few months

thanks for reading

Yes thats right, but given you know this, why was the van not emptied ?.Nobody round my end leave owt in their van, they learnt the hard way:rolleyes:

My brother got his done I'm the other month, he got his tools stolen half an hour after he put them in at around 4am.

I still say someone was watching him before.

Yes thats right, but given you know this, why was the van not emptied ?.Nobody round my end leave owt in their van, they learnt the hard way:rolleyes:

given my mate lives in a third floor flat its just not practical hes not to chuffed about what got took

he just wants these people caught who have been robbing vans for months in the same area

Dont leave tools in vans is unfortunately the answer ! If you do you should expect to lose them at some point and being through it myself.