Sheffield street art vandalised

The spelling police will be along in a minute to say it's spelt grammar.

Very good:hihi:, you get a Brownie point!

clearly a loony :loopy:feminist:loopy: attack for some bizarre reason on 2 British tv icons street art. theres a surprise feminists attention seeking again:roll:

Yes, I'm not sure what these feminists hope to gain by spraying "WOMEN'S LIBERATION" on a mural of David Attenborough. Maybe they just hate all men, even those like Attenborough who most people regard as a national treasure.

Yes, I'm not sure what these feminists hope to gain by spraying "WOMEN'S LIBERATION" on a mural of David Attenborough. Maybe they just hate all men, even those like Attenborough who most people regard as a national treasure.

Left wing crybullies :roll:

These people aren't making a statement about David Attenborough. The use of feminist symbols and 'women's liberation' are clearly aimed at someone else.

Anyone with a little local knowledge of Sheffield's graffiti scene would understand.

These people aren't making a statement about David Attenborough. The use of feminist symbols and 'women's liberation' are clearly aimed at someone else.

Anyone with a little local knowledge of Sheffield's graffiti scene would understand.

Its not Graffiti.......its vandalism

Sheffield's graffiti scene should be turning these people into the police.

Portraits of David Attenborough and Patrick Moore have been vandalised as well as other street art in what looks like a targeted attack.

Some people obviously have nothing better to do.

Having spent some time doing research on graffiti in Sheffield a few years ago I can say without a doubt, the people I met were not bad people, but it was the illegal aspect of it that drove them, and this is why free walls are not a solution to the problem. There is a code amongst them on targeting art like this and I bet 9/10 graffiti artists would be just as shocked and upset by such vandalism.

The national apostrophe and comma strike is really beginning to bite hard.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

What is Art

:huh:

Well it's obvious, init...

... he's that bloke what wrote that sad song for that film about all them poor bunnies trying to find their way home. :cry: