Moonshine lane garage taped off

I don't think this is a normal employer/employee relationship. Is it a family run franchise or something like that? Sounds like this kid has been brainwashed into believing his job there is the point of his whole existence. He should leave ASAP and get himself another job, anywhere.

i do believe they are and yes i agree..................

While I agree this lad should have been allowed time off, it could be better for him in the long run to just crack on. You know the old advice that if you fall off the horse you should get straight back on again.

Last night around 6.30 the lady that works in this garage was attacked simply because she couldnt accept a card ro use on the paypoint machine ..stock was thrown at her and the woman attacker went behind the counter and physically attacked the worker....the worker was really shook up and crying..yet she was still serving ..no sign of management or cover staff..they are just treat like crap working there

Last night around 6.30 the lady that works in this garage was attacked simply because she couldnt accept a card ro use on the paypoint machine ..stock was thrown at her and the woman attacker went behind the counter and physically attacked the worker....the worker was really shook up and crying..yet she was still serving ..no sign of management or cover staff..they are just treat like crap working there

this is just shocking i just wouldnt work there, i would have closed up and told them to stick there job, they have no thought for there staff, and someone should be speaking to this owner

I was in there last night and the woman serving had no idea about this, surely they would let the rest of the staff know someone had been attacked.

The lad should have let the robbers take what ever they wanted no he should have put a few twenty pound notes in his own pocket tight gits BP and gone to his GP for a sick note then to a solicitor to sue bP for a few hundred grand in fact he still could for post traumatic shock disorder and loss of earnings

If I had been there I would have slapped the woman attacker back to the other side of the counter and held her there till the police arrived.

yeah i spoke to him too

manager away at wedding.short staffed..lad prob felt he couldnt let company down..his own choice to work.

Its quite common to be working in those conditions,i had to work on my own last week because of illness and staff holidays.I was not allowed to go to the toilet and got no break in a ten hour shift.Nothing unusual in todays working environment,i also have to do at least four hours work every week for no wages and no time in lieu.And the world wonders why the working class are fed up and are prepared to vote for anybody who could make their lives better.

If I had been there I would have slapped the woman attacker back to the other side of the counter and held her there till the police arrived.

Probably the only language she would understand.

I was in there last night and the woman serving had no idea about this, surely they would let the rest of the staff know someone had been attacked.

Well i dont understand why they didnt know...i could only stay 10 minutes or so talking to her to calm her down as when i went in she was clearly distressed and as i talk to her alot asked her if she was ok..soon as i did she burst into tears and told me what had happened...but 2 police officers arived before i left so i felt happier leaving her

Well i dont understand why they didnt know...i could only stay 10 minutes or so talking to her to calm her down as when i went in she was clearly distressed and as i talk to her alot asked her if she was ok..soon as i did she burst into tears and told me what had happened...but 2 police officers arived before i left so i felt happier leaving her

Hi annb, maybe we got our wires crossed a little, her English wasn't brilliant.

Hi annb, maybe we got our wires crossed a little, her English wasn't brilliant.

i was talking to both the young lad who was involved in the armed robbery and the woman attacked the other night...im so glad to say there both looking for other work...i think the workers have been told to keep quiet as to what has happened hun x