Moonshine lane garage taped off

Anyone know why petrol station at herries road /moonshine lane is taped off ?

When I drove past about 10 the glaziers was outside it wasn't still taped off. But there isn't any police presence so unsure

attempted armed robbery

not attempted..it was armed robbery...lad behind counter managed to dodge knife just got small cut to face...bless him he was back on shift next day..this happened around 4,30 in morning door was locked and robber smashed his way in...just glad young lad ok ,,,but still shook up about it

Just spoke to him bp won't let him have time off makes me sick he's just been involved in a robbery and he's been made to work

WHAT? That's outrageous, lad working early hours of the morning and I bet not earning much above minimum wage, not allowed time off to get over the shock of what has happened! They ought to be ashamed of themselves! Absolutely disgraceful.

WHAT? That's outrageous, lad working early hours of the morning and I bet not earning much above minimum wage, not allowed time off to get over the shock of what has happened! They ought to be ashamed of themselves! Absolutely disgraceful.

dont think it was a case of not allowed time off,,,but yeah prob minimum wage

Edited by annb3811

dont think it was a case of not allowed time off,,,but yeah prob minimum wage

Post 5 by Apprentice says spoke to him and BP won't give him time off...

Post 5 by Apprentice says spoke to him and BP won't give him time off...

yeah i spoke to him too

manager away at wedding.short staffed..lad prob felt he couldnt let company down..his own choice to work.

He wanted time off but it was rejected. He has a small bruise on his face he should be entitled to time off no matter how short staffed they are

He wanted time off but it was rejected. He has a small bruise on his face he should be entitled to time off no matter how short staffed they are

small bruise and a small cut ,,yes he is entitled to time off if he had stood his ground he would have got it im sure...but he is a hard working loyal employee and i think he didnt want to leave the company short staffed

http://www.hse.gov.uk/pUbns/indg69.pdf

Edited by annb3811

I don't think this is a normal employer/employee relationship. Is it a family run franchise or something like that? Sounds like this kid has been brainwashed into believing his job there is the point of his whole existence. He should leave ASAP and get himself another job, anywhere.