S5 Jack Russell - unaccompanied HOME

Jack Russell with thick black collar running unaccompanied on Herries Road, close to entrance to Northern General Hospital (NGH), between Fairbank Road and Norwood Road at 1600 today.

Unable to get close - last seen on NGH side of the road. Think predominantly white with black markings on head?

Reported to Sheffield City Council dog warden service.

hi thats my dog still missing reported to dog warden and petlog but still no sign

of him his name is benji

---------- Post added 30-10-2016 at 17:15 ----------

living on everingham rd

Hi danallen,

I pulled over the car and tried to coax him closer, but he was reluctant (which is really good, that he won't easily trust people!). A very nice man stopped his bicycle and ran to the shop to buy some doggie treats, but too late he was gone...

Don't give up hope!! I very strongly recommend putting up your own posters. My cat went missing a few years ago and with the help of lots of posters we were reunited several weeks later...

Very best wishes and lots of positive thoughts for you and Benji!!

Hi. Someone has posted on facebook that they've found your dog. They've had him since yesterday. It was me that picked up your dog, scanned him and returned him to you the other week. But the person that's found him won't give out his address so I can't collect him and return him to you. But he is safe and I think they're planning on taking him to the pound tomorrow morning x