Blades v MK Dons

Well the Blades have given my new born son (born yesterday) his first dose of joy today.

3 points and now 11 unbeaten. Very happy with the run and considering the last 2 games, a 4 point return is good.

Chris wilder is right, MK are in a false position and I have no doubt they will be nearer to the play offs than relegation at the end of the year.

Long may the run continue

Congratulations Robbie. :)

Great performance. With adkins or clough i think we would have lost that game.

The positive football that we play now is a joy to watch, onto the next game!

Not the best performance of the season but we deserved the points.

We missed the work rate of Done up front; Scourgall had a great game but isn't a centre forward. Maybe its time to give Lavery a start up front with Sharp if Done is gonna be out for some time (broken jaw at Bradford i think)

Not the best performance of the season but we deserved the points.

We missed the work rate of Done up front; Scourgall had a great game but isn't a centre forward. Maybe its time to give Lavery a start up front with Sharp if Done is gonna be out for some time (broken jaw at Bradford i think)

I agree that Done would have been much more imposing in the MK Dons half however I do think that Billy Sharp did put himself about a good bit however it didn't help that MK Dons had him double marked as a threat and went out of their way to kick chunks out of him as well.

I think Saturday's starting XI and formation was more of a make shift due to Done's injury and it did work in all fairness. We played in a pretty similar style to how we are used to playing at home and having Scougall in there allowed us to keep a similar sort of shape however as you rightly say, without the physical presence of Done.

I think he will change this around over the next couple of weeks. We will see more of Lavery for certain and Clarke in knocking on the door again so I hear........But that said, we were determined and won on merit on Saturday and despite Scougall's lack of physicality, he did have a good game and it would be harsh to drop him.

I agree that Done would have been much more imposing in the MK Dons half however I do think that Billy Sharp did put himself about a good bit however it didn't help that MK Dons had him double marked as a threat and went out of their way to kick chunks out of him as well.

I think Saturday's starting XI and formation was more of a make shift due to Done's injury and it did work in all fairness. We played in a pretty similar style to how we are used to playing at home and having Scougall in there allowed us to keep a similar sort of shape however as you rightly say, without the physical presence of Done.

I think he will change this around over the next couple of weeks. We will see more of Lavery for certain and Clarke in knocking on the door again so I hear........But that said, we were determined and won on merit on Saturday and despite Scougall's lack of physicality, he did have a good game and it would be harsh to drop him.

Sharp put in a shift as he always does, i just felt he could have done with a little bit more help, as you say he was double marked.

We've got a couple of cup games coming up and i think it would be a good idea to rest a few players and give the likes of Lavery and Clarke (if fit) at least a game each to see what they can do.I wouldn't be too worried if they lost both games...... its all about the league this year.

Any idea how long Done is gonna be out?

Sharp put in a shift as he always does, i just felt he could have done with a little bit more help, as you say he was double marked.

We've got a couple of cup games coming up and i think it would be a good idea to rest a few players and give the likes of Lavery and Clarke (if fit) at least a game each to see what they can do.I wouldn't be too worried if they lost both games...... its all about the league this year.

Any idea how long Done is gonna be out?

Wilder just said a few weeks mate which sort of implies that it isn't the worse fracture in the world fingers crossed....like you say 2 week break from league football helps us massively.

Wilder just said a few weeks mate which sort of implies that it isn't the worse fracture in the world fingers crossed....like you say 2 week break from league football helps us massively.

Cheers; I'm not even gonna bother with the cup games.Part timers eh!!:)