Blades v MK Dons

I didn't mean it in that context, I mean the quality of performance from some of the more fancied teams this season compared to previous seasons.

As another poster mentioned you only have to look in the top 6, teams who would generally be in the bottom half of the table.

As another poster had also said that doesn't only apply to this league it seems very hypocritical on here sometimes like when Wednesday earned a hard fought draw against a decent team who were second bottom but United slaughter a second bottom team and it's just to be expected. The top teams are there through merit Bristol for example a team improving ecery year as Burton did last season.

As I said third tier football is poor but no poorer this season just because teams have improved on last season's performances. in fact that would indicate the contrary

United are the biggest team in the league,there's no one else anywhere near them,the league is a poor one this season.

United are the biggest team in the league,there's no one else anywhere near them,the league is a poor one this season.

Who were a bigger team than Wednesday a few seasons ago when they finished 16th in this league?.

As another poster had also said that doesn't only apply to this league it seems very hypocritical on here sometimes like when Wednesday earned a hard fought draw against a decent team who were second bottom but United slaughter a second bottom team and it's just to be expected. The top teams are there through merit Bristol for example a team improving ecery year as Burton did last season.

As I said third tier football is poor but no poorer this season just because teams have improved on last season's performances. in fact that would indicate the contrary

I'm not sure what Wednesday and there respective league has to do with expressing an opinion on league 1 this season.

As I've said I'm not the only one who has noticed how poor the so called fancied teams are doing.

It's your best chance yet to get yourselves up anyone can see that.

I'm not sure what Wednesday and there respective league has to do with expressing an opinion on league 1 this season.

As I've said I'm not the only one who has noticed how poor the so called fancied teams are doing.

It's your best chance yet to get yourselves up anyone can see that.

If United go up it will be because they are better than last season not because the competition is worse and as for comment about Wednesdays league I was just giving you an educated opinion on how all leagues work out sometimes, teams improve a deteriorate in every league. too much tinted glasses with some people on here, as a matter of fact United should have been well enough equipped to get out of this league every season but they weren't. That's a honest opinion. Not someone getting excuses in early just because they are doing well at the moment.

All this talk about it being a poorer league just shows you how alarmed they are at the fact we'll be in the same league next season and they simply do not like it. It's rather amusing :hihi:

Carlos has spent as if it's Monopoly money for another exciting end to their season then to end up with nothing - again.

So, Blades vs MK Dons, 4-1 to the Wizaaards. Blades race to a 4-0 lead before half time, take their foot off the gas and MK get a consolation goal on 86 minutes.

If United go up it will be because they are better than last season not because the competition is worse and as for comment about Wednesdays league I was just giving you an educated opinion on how all leagues work out sometimes, teams improve a deteriorate in every league. too much tinted glasses with some people on here, as a matter of fact United should have been well enough equipped to get out of this league every season but they weren't. That's a honest opinion. Not someone getting excuses in early just because they are doing well at the moment.

Really. Obviously they don't like the fact that we are doing so well therefore rather than merit us on our massive improvement, instead they prefer to believe that the whole of the league have just become poorer. :hihi:

The gap is closing!

And you wonder why the place has died a death when all you do is laugh at people's opinions, what's the point in contributing ???

If you don't like differing opinions then fair does I'll talk to the dog lmao.

Have a good weekend chaps :)

And you wonder why the place has died a death when all you do is laugh at people's opinions, what's the point in contributing ???

If you don't like differing opinions then fair does I'll talk to the dog lmao.

Have a good weekend chaps :)

Who are you talking about Corky?

Our opponents booted their gaffer at the weekend therefore head to us with an ex owl in the house hotseat which makes it a little more interesting.

I have nothing but faith in this confident, determined team that wilder has built and I don't fear anyone in this leave.

Billy is in terrific form once again and he will be looking to add to his ,4 goals in two games.The rest of the team are looking ruthless at even the defenders want in on the action and I can see us adding to our 10 goals in our last 3 games handsomely!!

More goals, another 3 points and our unbeaten run stretches to 11 games!!

Don't want to pour water over your confidence

But didn't MK DOns beat Rotherham 4 -1 when they were in the championship only 1 season ago?

If they can do that to a championside side then what will they do to United?

Something to consider when placing your bets this afternoon

Don't want to pour water over your confidence

But didn't MK DOns beat Rotherham 4 -1 when they were in the championship only 1 season ago?

If they can do that to a championside side then what will they do to United?

Something to consider when placing your bets this afternoon

How does that hold any relevance towards this game in the slightest?

You concentrate on the form of the opening game of last season if you want and I will concentrate on the form of this season considering they are a completely different team to the one that beat Rotherham 14 month ago.

If that is the form that you use when writing out a bet I can't see you winning much! :hihi: