Derby v Sheffield Wednesday

Explain mentality problem (seeing as you couldn't define heart)

Mentality could also be defined as heart too. Ok, most of your fans and the general consensus at the club felt you won't win this game, therefore the decision was made before a ball was kicked that you weren't going to win.

This opinion was based on past results against Derby - which demonstrates a mentality problem, which leads to heartless performances. Worst of all no one seems bothered that you lost to a club that are near the bottom.

That's the wrong mentality and heartless.

Mentality could also be defined as heart too. Ok, most of your fans and the general consensus at the club felt you won't win this game, therefore the decision was made before a ball was kicked that you weren't going to win.

This opinion was based on past results against Derby - which demonstrates a mentality problem, which leads to heartless performances. Worst of all no one seems bothered that you lost to a club that are near the bottom.

That's the wrong mentality and heartless.

Don't bother defining it again, you've confused me to bugger :hihi:

Don't bother defining it again, you've confused me to bugger :hihi:

Don't worry it happens to the best of us! :hihi:

What gets my back up is the refs don't explain why they give a decision.

I agree Dobby, it's about time refs were interviewed post game, let them explain their decisions, it's supposed to be a proffesional job after all. 100% stonewall pen by the way.

I agree Dobby, it's about time refs were interviewed post game, let them explain their decisions, it's supposed to be a proffesional job after all. 100% stonewall pen by the way.

Correct pal,they can't change the decision but could tell us what he saw compared to us.

Always baffles me why a lot of the time they don't give a second yellow card when if he hadn't been booked before he would hand one out,

---------- Post added 30-10-2016 at 20:14 ----------

Should have isn't good enough.

We're not putting the chances away. When that's the case it's down to the defence to make sure we don't concede until the tide turns but what happened? Conceded from a set piece again. Must work harder. Play offs still achievable.

Derby fans said we were the best team they'd seen after Newcastle.

So Carlos has all week to train, coach his players in methods and tactics that will influence the game in order for Wednesday to win. They lose. What do we hear on Radio Sheffield? Possibly 5 minutes of whining about a penalty and possible red card decision.

I am sure many Wednesdayites would have preferred the guy to have focussed on where his work during the week and his players on the day failed to influence and win the game rather than pointing the finger at someone else. #weakmamagement.

Let's just forget penalty appeal for a second, Wednesday still let two goals past them to the leagues lowest scoring team.

Edited by panchobar

The penalty decision was a shocker by the ref, I'd like to know what his justification was for NOT giving it. We still had 84mins to make amends but the lack of goals is becoming a worry. FF still not hitting form.

Home game on Saturday against a McCarthy side (we never do too well against them) but a win should still be achievable, more consistancy needed.

The penalty decision was a shocker by the ref, I'd like to know what his justification was for NOT giving it. We still had 84mins to make amends but the lack of goals is becoming a worry. FF still not hitting form.

Ditto,the press said the worst decision of the season but its gone now and need to give someone a hiding to stoke up confidence.

Let's just forget penalty appeal for a second, Wednesday still let two goals past them to the leagues lowest scoring team.

dont forget aswell it was our 3rd keeper that played, both westwood and wildsmith are out

dont forget aswell it was our 3rd keeper that played, both westwood and wildsmith are out

Don't you rate him Mel?.