Derby v Sheffield Wednesday

Sometimes when there's real justification, it matters not as the other party will disagree anyway because of their distorted view and loyalty.

So you can't explain it then.

---------- Post added 28-10-2016 at 14:29 ----------

Anyway. Back on track I think we'll draw 1-1 tomorrow. Best chance we've had to beat derby for a while but just don't think we will. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Match facts...

Derby are unbeaten in 16 games against the Owls in all competitions (W8 D8). Only against Burnley (17 games) have they achieved a longer unbeaten run in all competitions in their history.

In league competition, Sheffield Wednesday have won one of their last 21 away trips to Derby (2-0 in April 2006), drawing eight and losing 12.

None of Derby's last 17 league games (excluding play-offs) have seen more than three goals, with just 23 goals being scored in total in that run.

The Owls have scored exactly one goal in each of their last six away games in the Championship (W2 D2 L2).

The iPro Stadium has seen just seven league goals so far this season (2 for Derby, 5 against) - the lowest total of any Championship ground in 2016-17.

Gary Hooper has had a hand in three of Sheffield Wednesday's last four league goals (2 goals, 1 assist).

The team's in the bottom 6 of the championship would walk league 1,that just shows what a difficult league this is,say it again a draw at Derby will do me.

The team's in the bottom 6 of the championship would walk league 1,that just shows what a difficult league this is,say it again a draw at Derby will do me.

And how do you know this?.

To be really honest and as fair as I can be this is the most ridiculous post I have seen on here for a long time, please feel free to educate me on your conclusion.

Edited by panchobar

And how do you know this?.

To be really honest and as fair as I can be this is the most ridiculous post I have seen on here for a long time, please feel free to educate me on your conclusion.

It's an opinion or are we not allowed them ,when I look at the bottom 6 that's what I see,one is Wigan who walked your league last season did they not?

Why don't you cash in then?

200/1

I'm going to go both on the bet and do 5-1 for both

DOn't know why, I think it could be a goal fest today, maybe Wednesday will do a 5-0 scoreline

Big game, big crowd

Today's line up -

Dawson,

Palmer,

Lees,

Hutchinson,

Pudil,

Lee,

Jones,

Bannan,

Reach,

Forestieri,

Hooper.

Subs Kean, Hunt, Semedo, Abdi, Wallace, Nuhiu, Fletcher.

It's an opinion or are we not allowed them ,when I look at the bottom 6 that's what I see,one is Wigan who walked your league last season did they not?

It looked like a statement to me but fair enough it's just your opinion not something you know or factual in any way .

Edited by panchobar

It looked like a statement to me but fair enough it's just your opinion not something you know or factual in any way .

What a stupid reply,how can it be factual?

Bad start 1-0 down after controlling the opening 20 mins.

Ian Dowie just said Derby should have been two down, but they go up the pitch and score. First goal they have scored in the first half at home this season.

What a stupid reply,how can it be factual?

Bad start 1-0 down after controlling the opening 20 mins.

Should have been 2 up according to Sky