Bonfire night/Halloween night events

I'm looking for Bonfire night and Halloween events in the South-east area, do you guys know if there's going to be anything interesting going on this year?

theres the free huge event at MEADOWHEAD TRANSPORT GROUNDFRI NOV 4TH 6PM-10PM WITH HUGE FIRE AND PYROTECHNIC FIREWORKS FUNFAIR,AND MUCH MORE INCLUDING FREE ENTRY SEE OTHER EVENTS FOR DETAILS ECT.

Edited by bassett one
PUTTING TIME DATE

We have a halloween gig at West St Live tomorrow! Lots of fun halloween classics! :)

Does anyone know if the scouts bonfire at Chelsea park in Brincliffe is happening this year? We've been a few times in the past and it's always been really good but I'd heard a rumour they've stopped doing it and I can't find anything advertised ?

Does anyone know if the scouts bonfire at Chelsea park in Brincliffe is happening this year? We've been a few times in the past and it's always been really good but I'd heard a rumour they've stopped doing it and I can't find anything advertised ?

Yes it is 5pm start...

Hi.

After a brief search I can't seem to find much in the way of info or events for Bonfire night? In previous years I have ventured to chealsea park Bonfire at Nether edge run by the 72nd st Andrews scouts. But I can't find if this happening this year. So any recommendations or fireworks displays this year?

Cheers.

Any info on any smaller events (e.g. pubs, community groups) in the S6 or S10 area?

Youngest not a huge fan of fireworks, so don't won't to pay loads to go to a big event, but we all love a good bonfire!

Does anyone know whether Fat Cat is having a bonfire/fireworks display this year? I can't find anything on their Facebook page or website.

BONFIRE/MASSIVE FIREWORK DISPLAY Friday 4th November wadsly bridge w m c funfair burgers stalls outside bar free entry fire starts at 6pm fireworks later free entry

Laycocks Club on Archer Road have a Fireworks Display on the 5th nov. 6pm onwards. £2.00 on the door to non members.Hot food and a disco.Always a good Night!!