The Walking dead series 7

but I found the whole thing depressing and hopeless - new things for the walking dead. It was miserable.

it was meant to be, it worked then :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 09-11-2016 at 19:44 ----------

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deUMaYGnnVE

WARNING - the music is a spoiler if you havent watched S07 E03

it was meant to be, it worked then :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 09-11-2016 at 19:44 ----------

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deUMaYGnnVE

WARNING - the music is a spoiler if you havent watched S07 E03

Haha I know what the link will be without having to click it. Jeez it drove me mad (which was obviously the whole point!)

I binge watched seasons 1-6 to catch up & was looking forward to 7. Ep 1 was brutal but riveting. I was bored through ep 2 & ep 3 was really annoying. I think this season may get better as it goes on, but I just cant get on with all new storylines. I really liked the Jesus character from Hilltop, but the whole Kingdom thing with the tiger:loopy: Naked Daryl was a bonus for the last episode, but at this point we've cancelled Now TV. We only signed up to get TWD....but I've kind of gone off it a bit now. Also Now TV kept freezing out with "technical issues" which was blooming annoying!

I've got seasons 1-6 on box set from last Xmas, managed to watch up to about season 3 but now the new season has started I'm all confused what to watch! :hihi:

So I'm watching the new stuff instead, thankfully with my Sky Freesat we get the Fox channel. I find the Talking Dead boring, I'd rather just watch the series without it.

Episode 1 was really gruesome, at one point I even thought it was getting a bit much and considered turning it off but I'm glad I didn't. Ep 2 and 3 did start getting a little samey and I think it's getting a bit over the top now with all the 'bad guys' - I'm sure there must have been some good groups who got together too!

I'd like to see the main characters get together again and do another journey, like to the coast and needing to take boats out etc. Just to spin another perspective and gain some new experiences of that kind of world to live in.

I've got seasons 1-6 on box set from last Xmas, managed to watch up to about season 3 but now the new season has started I'm all confused what to watch! :hihi:

So I'm watching the new stuff instead, thankfully with my Sky Freesat we get the Fox channel. I find the Talking Dead boring, I'd rather just watch the series without it.

Episode 1 was really gruesome, at one point I even thought it was getting a bit much and considered turning it off but I'm glad I didn't. Ep 2 and 3 did start getting a little samey and I think it's getting a bit over the top now with all the 'bad guys' - I'm sure there must have been some good groups who got together too!

I'd like to see the main characters get together again and do another journey, like to the coast and needing to take boats out etc. Just to spin another perspective and gain some new experiences of that kind of world to live in.

There is good groups, Alexandria, hilltop and the kingdom

---------- Post added 10-11-2016 at 14:55 ----------

I binge watched seasons 1-6 to catch up & was looking forward to 7. Ep 1 was brutal but riveting. I was bored through ep 2 & ep 3 was really annoying. I think this season may get better as it goes on, but I just cant get on with all new storylines. I really liked the Jesus character from Hilltop, but the whole Kingdom thing with the tiger:loopy: Naked Daryl was a bonus for the last episode, but at this point we've cancelled Now TV. We only signed up to get TWD....but I've kind of gone off it a bit now. Also Now TV kept freezing out with "technical issues" which was blooming annoying!

You don't like Ezekiel and shiva? :o

Best bit about 7 is shiva lol

Best bit about 7 is shiva

But how & with what are they feeding that tiger? There's not enough food for the survivors & Negan's taking half of everything that everyone's got! And I just don't buy into the idea that a tiger would be a kitten on a leash just because a trainer was nice to her. Seigfried & Roy's history says different :hihi:

But how & with what are they feeding that tiger? There's not enough food for the survivors & Negan's taking half of everything that everyone's got! And I just don't buy into the idea that a tiger would be a kitten on a leash just because a trainer was nice to her. Seigfried & Roy's history says different :hihi:

Hope it's not pork!! The tiger is definitely a veggie they're growing enough. As said before I think this series is going to be as riveting as the others. Episode one was full on, and very emotional 2 and 3 how to break a person and wear them down, playing with my mind never mind Daryls. When Negan said to Daryl "what's your name" and he said Daryl, I was shouting Nooo!! at the TV screen. Please fake it Daryl and get your own back!! PDQ!!

Hope it's not pork!! The tiger is definitely a veggie they're growing enough. As said before I think this series is going to be as riveting as the others. Episode one was full on, and very emotional 2 and 3 how to break a person and wear them down, playing with my mind never mind Daryls. When Negan said to Daryl "what's your name" and he said Daryl, I was shouting Nooo!! at the TV screen. Please fake it Daryl and get your own back!! PDQ!!

i was thinking will he fake it, or will he not lol

i was thinking will he fake it, or will he not lol

Hope he's faking it. Think it will be a few more episodes in before he comes back. He's got too! Now that Ricks a wuss!! lol Seriously watching every series from series one I cant believe that it would turn into something unmissable. Thought it was going to be just another zombie series. Now they're in the background like a dog or a cat that you might pass in the street! When talking to friends who haven't watched any of,it they say another Zombie thing!! Then surprise surprise!! More fans when they watch.

To be honest I have found series 7 to be a bit slow todate.

Edited by phil752

Daryl! Daryl! Daryl!! Thought you would come back to us when the ginger nicked your bike