Inconsiderate idiots setting fireworks off

Love fireworks

Yes fire works ok but the air bombs,why have them!

jen 17 I have to be carefull ,but what you say is not completely true as most of the one

I help run is paid by scc that's why its free thanks

Yes fire works ok but the air bombs,why have them!

The big bangs are the best ones, I dont like how they are abused on the run up to bonfire night though, any of them.

Would do if the council still had organised displays, please don't say After Dark which is horrendously overpriced and far too packed with people. The ones that used to take place in public parks were the best and well attended - safe and free!

Other organised ones now charge admission and if in local pubs you are made to feel like an intruder because you don't drink there regularly.

Local Parish councils still organise displays don't they?

I've gone 'back home' to my parents village bonfire and fireworks in the past, it's normally a pretty good show. I think it was cancelled last year though.

Local Parish councils still organise displays don't they?

I've gone 'back home' to my parents village bonfire and fireworks in the past, it's normally a pretty good show. I think it was cancelled last year though.

You may be correct in some areas but for the past 3 years(in my immediate memory) there hasn't been a council or parish council bonfire held this side of Sheffield, from Manor top to Crystal Peaks,Ridgeway to Barlborough.

There are several free ones in pub car parks - and believe me we check,most people with young children/grandchildren almost always do.

We spent a few years at Crystal Peaks for their displays some 20 years ago.

We aren't as blessed with Council support as Bassett One is.

I have no real issue with fireworks, its a short term buzz for those who let them off. We're a little unfortunate as we live in a "bowl" and the fireworks really echo,you can break wind and it sounds like a rocket setting off.

But its that time of year.

jen 17 I have to be carefull ,but what you say is not completely true as most of the one

I help run is paid by scc that's why its free thanks

O,k basset. Being a bit careful here myself, but it's not free it's paid for by rates and council tax payers.

but its nice of them to pay at least we can offer a family anight out without a entry fee and in what we believe pyrotechnic fireworks in a safer environment ,but of course there isn't such thing as a guaranteed safe firework ever,at least our area had a chance to make the public a choice on the matter and for that we are gratefull and we have also match funded this via local tenants and residents associations whoo gave by choice.

It's actually not been to bad so far here in S12.

Normally we are getting fireworks being set off two weeks prior to bonfire night.

Ive heard some this after noon sounded like they were coming from brincliffe edge area around 3pm

Just heard a load go off now don't mind them but I wish could have seen them