The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

Lets face it, any country is better than England at present.

It is a country split down the middle.

Of the voting public, 52% have proved themselves to be racist unenlightened xenophobes, basically intimidating the decent reasonable people.

They have disgraced my country, of which I was so proud, in the eyes of the world.

Brexiters? Traitors I call them.

If you hate our country so much, why not clear off out?

Any of the saner remain supporters want to distance themselves from this?

Any of the saner remain supporters want to distance themselves from this?

Where is wrong?

You are trying to destroy the country, and selling out to the maniac running the USA

How can you deny it?

Your leader is already settling into his Lord Haw-Haw role over there.

Edited by Jacktari

Why not go and live in the USA if you like it so much.

We can do without your traitorous claptrap everytime you post .

Weirdo! :loopy:

Of the voting public, 52% have proved themselves to be racist unenlightened xenophobes, basically intimidating the decent reasonable people.

They have disgraced my country, of which I was so proud, in the eyes of the world.

l

It is only fake hysteria saying the country is split down the middle.

It is only fake outrage from remainers when they insult the brexiters, the remainers probably have realised they had made a mistake.

I am wholeheartedly confident in our Prime Minister getting us deals that will enhance our lives and the lives of future generations.

We need to unite as a nation, more waving of the flag and singing of the national anthem.

Stand tall and be proud.

Stop moaning and being negative.

Count your blessings.

Where is wrong?

You are trying to destroy the country, and selling out to the maniac running the USA

How can you deny it?

Your leader is already settling into his Lord Haw-Haw role over there.

You know there are meds now which can make those voices stop.

l

It is only fake outrage from remainers when they insult the brexiters, the remainers probably have realised they had made a mistake.

I am wholeheartedly confident in our Prime Minister getting us deals that will enhance our lives and the lives of future generations.

We need to unite as a nation, more waving of the flag and singing of the national anthem.

Stand tall and be proud.

Count your blessings.

Utter Nonsense. If you and your comrades realised how stupid you sound repeating these silly soundbites you would give over.

You do not seem to be able to accept what a momentous disaster your xenophobia is taking us into.

Edited by Jacktari

Utter Nonsense. If you and your comrades realised how stupid you sound repeating these silly soundbites you would give over.

You do not seem to be able to accept what a momentous disaster your xenophobia is taking us into.

Do you have a budgie ?

l

Stand tall and be proud.

Count your blessings.

Ha ha this is deffo a fake post.

Never can resist the dig can you.

Allow me to return by saying that it's the desire to live amongst a freindly race rather than the bigoted intolerant backwaters of the UK.

Europe is more intolerant then Britain, look at how they go off about the refugees. = http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10061025/Worlds-most-racially-intolerant-countries-mapped.html

Britain doesn't need people who decide to bail out at the first sign of troubled times, we need people with a stiff upper lip ready to face any challenges.

---------- Post added 21-01-2017 at 19:19 ----------

Why don't you do one to Europe if you love it so much? Remoaners like you are traitors who want to bend over to the will of the EU superstate.

Oh dear this is getting silly.

Nobody is a traitor and no side of this matter is especially stupid or evil.

We have an honest disagreement on an important matter and we just want things to work out for the best for everybody.

Everybody chill the hell out.

Europe is more intolerant then Britain, look at how they go off about the refugees. = http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10061025/Worlds-most-racially-intolerant-countries-mapped.html

Britain doesn't need people who decide to bail out at the first sign of troubled times, we need people with a stiff upper lip ready to face any challenges.

It is the brexiters who are bailing out, they are the cowardly runaways, leaving you open to mass immigration and defenceless from it.

It is not European immigrants you need protecting from, but from the wider world, and religious maniacs who wish to change your country into something unfathomable. Your obsession with foreigners once more shows this is all about racism and xenophobia

It is the brexiters who are bailing out, they are the cowardly runaways, leaving you open to mass immigration and defenceless from it.

It is not European immigrants you need protecting from, but from the wider world, and religious maniacs who wish to change your country into something unfathomable. Your obsession with foreigners once more shows this is all about racism and xenophobia

Dear me! I think it's time for the men in white coats and big tranquilliser injection.