The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

What are the chances of the EU getting so peed off with us mucking them about they kick us out?

I dont believe they can under existing law. Its in everyones interest to get it resolved.

If its a farce now wait till art 50 is triggered, I've got me pop corn ready, extra large bag. ;) I wonder how many people on benefits voted for wrexit thinking after they had sent all the nasty foreigners back they would get more money. Ha Ha you couldn't make it up.

This evening Theresa May is in India discussing trade.

Key demand from India: more work visas

Theresa May: I will not concede to that.

Theresa May track record:

Fast food industry: caved in

Hinckley C: caved in

Heathrow 3rd runway: caved in

Judiciary: failed to condemn attacks because she's owned by the right wing press

Indian work visas: she will cave in

Mrs May's visit to India has been mentioned on the news this morning. India is the World's 7th largest economy and Mrs May is meeting business leaders to pave the way for trade relations post BREXIT.

Bitter remain voters will find fault and moan about anything and don't really have the best interests of our country at heart.

Judiciary: failed to condemn attacks because she's owned by the right wing press

Can you back this up?

Surely there's danger in the government being overly critical of a press which hasn't hurt anybody.

As a leave campaigner i have no problem with Indians coming here to work, on the whole they are just that workers they have a good work ethic unlike their neighbours who come here in droves.

India is also a massive growing commercial nation that we should get some very close ties with for both import and export. so yes i hope she does see sense and relax the visas for Indian workers who are bringing capital and needed skills to the UK.

Can you back this up?

Surely there's danger in the government being overly critical of a press which hasn't hurt anybody.

She has failed to condemn the attacks on the judiciary and others. She even defended the press.

Free speech is important but when the a line is crossed then there should be consequences.

---------- Post added 07-11-2016 at 08:52 ----------

Mrs May's visit to India has been mentioned on the news this morning. India is the World's 7th largest economy and Mrs May is meeting business leaders to pave the way for trade relations post BREXIT.

Bitter remain voters will find fault and moan about anything and don't really have the best interests of our country at heart.

Businesses need immigrants.

Less EU immigrants means more non-EU immigrants

India wants more UK visas for its citizens.

Figure it out

---------- Post added 07-11-2016 at 08:56 ----------

As a leave campaigner i have no problem with Indians coming here to work, on the whole they are just that workers they have a good work ethic unlike their neighbours who come here in droves.

India is also a massive growing commercial nation that we should get some very close ties with for both import and export. so yes i hope she does see sense and relax the visas for Indian workers who are bringing capital and needed skills to the UK.

If you work in IT as I do then you'll have seen 20 years of our IT skills base being eroded by Indian immigrants. Quite often they are here for skills transfer so work can be offshored to India.

Same in other industries.

You really don't have a clue.

Businesses need immigrants.

Less EU immigrants means more non-EU immigrants

India wants more UK visas for its citizens.

Figure it out

You need to figure out and accept that after the UK has left the EU and there is no freedom of movement, then the UK can choose which immigrants we wish to come and work here from any country. It's all about controlled immigration.

If you work in IT as I do then you'll have seen 20 years of our IT skills base being eroded by Indian immigrants. Quite often they are here for skills transfer so work can be offshored to India.

Same in other industries.

You really don't have a clue.

Really?? ok so you are ok with EU immigrants eroding our skill sets and jobs but not the Indian Immigrants because that impacts your industry?:loopy:

businesses will always find the cheapest option in all industries, you really dont have a clue!

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed the quote tags

Really?? ok so you are ok with EU immigrants eroding our skill sets and jobs

Can you elaborate on which skills sets and jobs?

She has failed to condemn the attacks on the judiciary and others. She even defended the press.

Free speech is important but when the a line is crossed then there should be consequences.

The line has surely not been crossed. They sailed extremely distastefully close to it, and if I were in the habit of reading the DM I would stop. But as objectionable as it is, I would still consider official government condemnation as an attack on free speech.

Can you elaborate on which skills sets and jobs?

the whole of the building trade for a start, engineering, catering, labour for farming to name a few, undercutting and cash prices and have done for years.

When will the government obey the will of the offshore billionaire newspaper owners who got us into this mess with their decades of Euro myths?