US presidential election, final poll

Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?

• Trump
    • Clinton

Gosh so many nay sayers

I know, right? Huge if true.

12 things that happened within hours of Trump being elected president= http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-wins-first-12-hours-muslim-kkk-russia-canadia-immigration-al-qaeda-mexico-palestine-a7408091.html?cmpid=facebook-post

I haven't seen any posts by the American duo Harleyman and Buck, it would have been nice to hear what they thought of trump being elected POTUS.

Trump winning is fantastic news!

2016 politically has been a great year for the silent majority and a terrible year for the self indulgent elites.

The silent majority are sick of the patronising elitist left telling ordinary folk there concerns are not warranted.

Brexit and Trump is truly fantastic year where the tide changed for the better.

2016 politically has been a great year for the silent majority and a terrible year for the self indulgent elites.

The silent majority are sick of the patronising elitist left telling ordinary folk there concerns are not warranted.

Brexit and Trump is truly fantastic year where the tide changed for the better.

Trumps sexual abuse of women doesn't bother you much then?

Why ask that question after Trump has won the election with about 60 million Americans voting for him ?

Piffle. What is Trump other than a member of the self indulgent elite? His father was a multi millionaire, he's a brash billionaire, what interest do you think he has in ordinary folk other than as a supply of cheap labour?

He wanted to be President so he could brag about it to his rich friends, it puts him at the top of any socially elitist dining tables.

He cunningly hoodwinked the suggestible 'working man' by spouting populist rhetoric..let's see how his wall building adventure pans out, banning foreign Muslims, deporting two million illegal immigrants or prosecuting women who have abortions.

---------- Post added 10-11-2016 at 08:31 ----------

They called him a conman

They likened him to Hitler

They said he's a racist

They said he's rude

They said he was politically incorrect

They said he's gonna build a wall

They said he was a molester

They said he groped women

They said he had no respect for women

They said he hated muslims

They said he's divisive

He called Hillary Clinton a nasty woman

They said he was more unpopular than lice

Yet Hillary Clinton could not beat him to the presidency

She couldn't have had an easier opponent but she lost

What does that say about her?

It says more about Americans

Watching Trump reminded me of someone.

Bull headed, chin thrust forward as he turned his head.

Mussolini

These are surely unproven allegations. Some of which have already been withdrawn or exposed as outright lies.

I really don't think he should be denied presumption of innocence, especially in the context of the above, just because of who he is.

Now if you were to say that you think the man unfit as President because of his attitude toward women, I could not find fault with that.

Edited by unbeliever

Worrying

I think everyone of us will be dead by Christmas 2017 because world war 3 won't take long

So for the long term, I don't feel very positive

We have 4 years before another president can be chosen

Who know maybe I will be wrong?

Trump is a genius. He predicted years ago he would win an election by standing as a Republican as they believe anything they hear on Fox News. He was exactly right.

Trump isn't a great business man. He would be richer if he'd just invested his cash in a bank, but if you have billions why would you care?

He has said anything he thought would resonate with voters without believing a single word of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he now brings in very left wing policies. He stated many left wing policies during the election which seem to be ignored. Here's a few:

Increase minimum wage

Increase statutory maternity leave

Increase minimum paid holiday

Replace Obamacare with a cheaper and better alternative

His policies are more left wing than Clinton's. So ironically, in voting for a Republican, the US has ended up with an extremely pragmatic Democrat. Clearly time will tell, but I still think the entirety of the US has just been epically trolled.

Trump is a genius. He predicted years ago he would win an election by standing as a Republican as they believe anything they hear on Fox News. He was exactly right.

Trump DID NOT SAY THIS. It was fabricated like so much stuff you read online. Please check sources.