US presidential election, final poll

Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?

• Trump
    • Clinton

As in the UK. The American blue collar workers are standing up and telling Government (Inc local in our case) that it is time.to take notice of the less well of in our society ,we are fed up with the bleedin liberals telling us how to carry on while at the same time they do the exact opposite .

Time for all Western Governments to stand up and take notice of all the people and not just the elite and career politicians.

I have a question for all those posters who repeatedly claimed that the US election was being rigged in favour of Clinton.

Do you now concede that the election wasn't being rigged? If you don't, surely letting Trump win is an odd way of rigging things in Clinton's favour?

I have a question for all those posters who repeatedly claimed that the US election was being rigged in favour of Clinton.

Do you now concede that the election wasn't being rigged? If you don't, surely letting Trump win is an odd way of rigging things in Clinton's favour?

You won't get a sensible answer to that one Robin. Same as the Leavers saying the referendum was rigged, right up until they won it...

These conspiracy theories are ditched once they've served their purpose. One definition of an idiot is someone who has successive theories disproved but keeps believing the next ones to come along.

You won't get a sensible answer to that one Robin. Same as the Leavers saying the referendum was rigged, right up until they won it...

Who said the referendum was rigged?

Who said the referendum was rigged?

Hashtag use pens.

An excellent victory speech by Donald Trump.

Yes it it was, with so much praise for Hillary Clinton.

Perhaps they will be friends again now, as they were when the Clinton's were guests at the Trump's wedding.

Perhaps they will be friends again now, as they were when the Clinton's were guests at the Trump's wedding.

I thought he was going to put her in jail?:hihi:

I am still hoping the theory that Trump was in fact a Clinton stooge is true. I think it's looking less likely by the day now though.

I am still hoping the theory that Trump was in fact a Clinton stooge is true. I think it's looking less likely by the day now though.

If he was, he certainly played her:hihi:

Edited by phil752

I thought he was going to put her in jail?:hihi:

He's changed his mind again.:hihi:

Well said.

I would add the word arrogant making it ....

"Time to drain the swamps of the ARROGANT political establishments!"

An excellent victory speech by Donald Trump.

Not sure how you've come to the conclusion it was an excellent speech..to be honest I would feel so much more comfortable if he'd continued with his caustic rhetoric ..after all thats what he was voted in on..now he just sounds like a mealy mouthed politician, so in essence the voters for Trump have been duped..all of a sudden he's patting clintons back and he now loves everyone, he'll be kissing babies soon...?