US presidential election, final poll

Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?

• Trump
    • Clinton

im not saying that i support either, but you can not compare the machinery of the Trump campaign to the Clinton one.

True. Trump accused Obama of not being born in the US, Ted Cruz's father of being linked to Lee Harvey Oswald and the Clinton's of being complicit in the death of their aide.

There is simply no comparison between Clinton's 'machinery' of actually having policies to Trump's stupid innuendo and fear-mongering.

True. Trump accused Obama of not being born in the US, Ted Cruz's father of being linked to Lee Harvey Oswald and the Clinton's of being complicit in the death of their aide.

There is simply no comparison to Clinton's 'machinery' of actually having policies to Trump's stupid innuendo and fear-mongering.

read what i said, i never mentioned anything to do with policy

read what i said, i never mentioned anything to do with policy

Same as Trump then ;)

Same as Trump then ;)

what is the same ?

Exactly. Trump may be trying to make it seem like she committed a heinous act of treason, but the truth is much more vanilla.

Here are six laws Hillary Clinton is known to have broken. This is not a "conspiracy theory" Her own public testimony confirms she has broken these laws.

Collectively these crimes carry a sentence of 70 years in prison if anyone else commits them. FBI director James Comey, simply refused to investigate them, instead focusing on the hardest-to-prove crimes that she probably but not definitely committed.

Clearly Hillary Clinton is above the law.

The emails she deleted contained details of her pay to play scandals (and probably much more besides). That is the selling of US policy decisions to wealthy foreign donors via the "Clinton Foundation"

One such example is the approval of some 90 billion dollars worth of weapons sales to Saudi Arabia even though she knew (according to her own email) that they were providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL.

That's treason right there. As Julian Assange has rightly pointed out, the Clinton Foundation and ISIS are both financed by the same people. Even the chairperson of the Department of Homeland Security called it treason.

Julian Assange also rightly pointed out Trump will not be allowed to win the election. The system is rigged so that he cannot win no matter how many people cast their vote for him. Before anyone calls this another "conspiracy theory" please watch

detailing another actual mechanism for rigging the election. After watching the video can anyone else suggest another plausible reason why votes would be recorded as fractional numbers (numbers with a decimal place like 1.234) rather than integers (whole numbers like "1 vote" "2 votes" etc) if not to facilitate the rigging of the election?

Those who cry "conspiracy theory" are looking more and more ridiculous to everybody else who has actually bothered to follow the falling apart of the various government narratives over the years. To suggest that there are never conspiracies or crimes against democracy is utterly preposterous. In my opinion that's just as idiotic as believing in Lizards.

Edited by rinzwind

I find it quite interesting that people are prepared to believe in vote rigging and crimes against democracy in other countries, but never their own...

Worldwide Politics today is really just one big <removed> bag of deals and delusions.

You can fool all of the people all of the time apparently, that is until they wake up and start to find things out for themselves....

Edited by nikki-red

Here are six laws Hillary Clinton is known to have broken. This is not a "conspiracy theory" Her own public testimony confirms she has broken these laws.

Collectively these crimes carry a sentence of 70 years in prison if anyone else commits them. FBI director James Comey, simply refused to investigate them, instead focusing on the hardest-to-prove crimes that she probably but not definitely committed.

Clearly Hillary Clinton is above the law.

The emails she deleted contained details of her pay to play scandals (and probably much more besides). That is the selling of US policy decisions to wealthy foreign donors via the "Clinton Foundation"

One such example is the approval of some 90 billion dollars worth of weapons sales to Saudi Arabia even though she knew (according to her own email) that they were providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL.

That's treason right there. As Julian Assange has rightly pointed out, the Clinton Foundation and ISIS are both financed by the same people. Even the chairperson of the Department of Homeland Security called it treason.

Julian Assange also rightly pointed out Trump will not be allowed to win the election. The system is rigged so that he cannot win no matter how many people cast their vote for him. Before anyone calls this another "conspiracy theory" please watch

detailing another actual mechanism for rigging the election. After watching the video can anyone else suggest another plausible reason why votes would be recorded as fractional numbers (numbers with a decimal place like 1.234) rather than integers (whole numbers like "1 vote" "2 votes" etc) if not to facilitate the rigging of the election?

Those who cry "conspiracy theory" are looking more and more ridiculous to everybody else who has actually bothered to follow the falling apart of the various government narratives over the years. To suggest that there are never conspiracies or crimes against democracy is utterly preposterous. In my opinion that's just as idiotic as believing in Lizards.

Eric Zeusse and RINF? Really?

Haha.

---------- Post added 05-11-2016 at 16:51 ----------

I find it quite interesting that people are prepared to believe in vote rigging and crimes against democracy in other countries, but never their own...

Worldwide Politics today is really just one big <removed> bag of deals and delusions.

You can fool all of the people all of the time apparently, that is until they wake up and start to find things out for themselves....

How many people would it take to rig the count Anna? Think about it for a nanosecond.

Why even bother? The way I see it the elector can just back the ticket of the candidate he prefers against the popular vote anyway. Nothing in federal law to stop them. So why risk fiddling the count?

Edited by nikki-red

Eric Zeusse and RINF? Really?

Haha.

Yes, Eric Zeusse and RINF. What's your problem with this site? Are you suggesting these laws aren't real laws and don't exist? Is Eric Zeusse just making them up?

More importantly, which of those laws are you saying Hillary Clinton did not break? Lets have some details about what you think. What exactly is your point?

Rather than attack a messenger you disagree with (without any explanation of why you are doing so), why don't you instead address the message? "Eric Zeusse Ha Ha" is not an argument.

How many people would it take to rig the count Anna? Think about it for a nanosecond.

One. Did you even watch

?

Why even bother? The way I see it the elector can just back the ticket of the candidate he prefers against the popular vote anyway. Nothing in federal law to stop them. So why risk fiddling the count?

I don't know, why don't you ask them? Obviously they think it's worth the bother of trying to fiddle the count or they wouldn't be doing it would they.

Edited by rinzwind

Yes, Eric Zeusse and RINF. What's your problem with this site? Are you suggesting these laws aren't real laws and don't exist? Is Eric Zeusse just making them up?

More importantly, which of those laws are you saying Hillary Clinton did not break? Lets have some details about what you think. What exactly is your point?

Rather than attack a messenger you disagree with (without any explanation of why you are doing so), why don't you instead address the message? "Eric Zeusse Ha Ha" is not an argument.

One. Did you even watch

?

I don't know, why don't you ask them? Obviously they think it's worth the bother of trying to fiddle the count or they wouldn't be doing it would they.

No Rinzwind I obviously did not nor ever will watch the video you posted. I have some paint drying that deserves more scrutiny.

No Rinzwind I obviously did not nor ever will watch the video you posted. I have some paint drying that deserves more scrutiny.

Then why express an opinion on something you know nothing about? My video explained (to Anna and others) how a single person can rig the vote.

Then why express an opinion on something you know nothing about? My video explained (to Anna and others) how a single person can rig the vote.

Really? One person can travel to every state and count the paper ballots in a matter of hours? Sounds like Father Christmas. Have you inadvertently discovered what St Nick gets up to in his down time???

The bickering and 'don't feed the troll' can cease. Any continuation of this will result in suspensions for anyone involved.