I've been asked to take part in a TV project about fast food!

After posting on these forums regarding McDonalds and KFC - and my love for all things with an arch.. a lovely lady from a TV company has got in touch with me regarding a fast food project that they are working on.. and it might be right up my street.

Holy crap in a hat peeps!!!

I've responsed to the PM saying I am definitely interested in the project so I'll keep you all informed :hihi:

EDIT: This is not a joke post by the way - this has actually happened.

So Rachael if you are reading this- I've emailed you regarding your project and I am very interested.

Did Rachael mention how much youd get paid ?:huh:

Tell me one then?

Living overseas, - - - night clubs and things - - my attractive, but lesbian wife would occasionally lead her latest dance partner (Male conquest) back and say "Have you met My husband" - - - made for an interesting exit from the club. _____ Being a true Yorkie.

ANgelus,

They have you now - you're on your way to becoming a Corporate Apologist for the evil fast food empires! :)

Whenever I walk my neice past a McDonalds, I remind her 'Golden Arches Bad'. :)

Good on you mate - hope it pans out for you!

Cheers mate- I can see myself becoming the Anakin Skywalker of McDonalds- at present all sweetness and light but as the dark forces get closer I turn evil towards the golden arches... Wahahahaha

Cheers mate- I hope it all goes well as well :)

I reckon it's another thread she's read, and this is just a con to teach you a lesson for upsetting her Angelus :D

You've had an exceptional week :rolleyes:

:hihi:

I hope its not someone winding me up - the email addy has been checked and it comes from the same TV company as the person was making out so- it looks valid.

But you never know :thumbsup:

Heyup everyone-

Well this is the situation at the moment with the whole schebang.

Rachael has got back in touch from my email I sent to her in regards to this project and the info I have back at the moment is.

Its being made by twentytwentytelevision for CH4 - its the same TV company who has brought to TV the likes of Brat Camp, That'll Teach Em and Bad Lads Army.

It's a documentary about fast food - how it's made, what it is that people like about it, how often they eat it and how it affects people etc

Sounds very promising to me and something that I am interested in doing- so I will again keep you all informed after I contact Rachael again. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I tells thee something that is quite scary.

Check out the thread post I made here http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=106098&page=2&highlight=kfc

Regarding my plea to KFC - it almost looks as if my message has been answered in some way- top stuff :thumbsup:

But how do you know its the real deal Angelus?

But how do you know its the real deal Angelus?

Good question mate- although the email looks sound I will also be contacting twentytwentytelevision just to make sure the person is actually working for the TV company just in case however.

From the response I was sent it appears the lady in question is an Assistant Producer so I will be doing a few checks just to be on the safe side.

I hope its the real deal mate- would be fab!

However- it would be a very good hoax if it did turn out false as well.

Not trying to put a downer on it, but you know what emails are like. Hope its all above board :thumbsup:

Not trying to put a downer on it, but you know what emails are like. Hope its all above board :thumbsup:

Very true mate!

Although I've been to the twentytwentytelevision website I cannot find this person's name mentioned- but I will be giving them a call tomorrow sometime just to check the authenticity of the email and the person says who she says she is- just in case.. you cant be too carefull in this day and age can you.

Latest News:

I have just contacted Rachael and we had a chat about the project- very nice lady by the way - its all above board and it sounds very interesting to me, so we shall see what happens.

Fingers crossed for me please!!