White Van at Zebra Crossing Cricket Inn Road Oct 20th 2016

Did anyone witness a white van around 8.10am this morning at the Cricket Inn Road zebra crossing?

A car stopped for my daughter and she started to cross safely then a white van speeded up to the car that had stopped and then over took the car which had already stopped for my daughter. The van then swerved around my daughter crossing in the middle of the zebra crossing and drove on the opposite side of the road.

If the driver of the car that stopped or any other witnesses saw this van overtake my daughter and the car that stopped at the zebra crossing or knows the white van please get in touch.

My daughter says the white van might have had blue or green writing on it.

Thank you.

It makes you wonder how some people keep their licence, driving like that they shouldn't be on the road. I hope someone saw it and got the registration number. The other day I was third car in line all waiting to turn down Far Lane, the car in front of me overtook the first car as it was turning right down Far Lane.

It's actually scary what people will do on the roads just to save themselves a few seconds. This is why I never drive anywhere without a dashcam now, too many drivers about with the IQ of a cheese sandwich.

Edited by Locksley