Relation between gardening and traffic flow

The other day I was sitting in the permanent traffic jam on Bradfield Road in Hillsborough, I was waiting to get through the lights to go onto Holme Lane.

I had the radio on and was listening to a gardening programme. One of the experts said that at the end of the season he "dead heads" some of his flowers.

Funny isn't it, how something quite unrelated can cause you to think of the council wizards who organise the traffic in Sfeffield

Or maybe you could actually think, perhaps if i got out of my car and walked or cycled there'd be less traffic because after I AM traffic not IN traffic.

And once you'd finished thinking that maybe you could be thankful to people in the council who dedicate a lot of time and resource to the I'm sure very challenging task of trying to keep traffic moving freely and safely around the city with limited funding.

You could think that or just sit in your car and expect everything to be sorted out for you.

Edited by TimmyR

Or maybe you could actually think, perhaps if i got out of my car and walked or cycled there'd be less traffic because after I AM traffic not IN traffic.

I'l definitely think that next time i'm cycling to Cornwall!

I think they dedicate a lot of their time into thinking how to stop traffic moving freely.

How often do your do that?

I know someone who did it for charity. Sheffield to Sheffield.

And once you'd finished thinking that maybe you could be thankful to people in the council who dedicate a lot of time and resource to the I'm sure very challenging task of trying to keep traffic moving freely and safely around the city with limited funding.

You could think that or just sit in your car and expect everything to be sorted out for you.

Thats the best joke ive heard this year. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I believe my 8 yr old granddaughter could make a better go of Sheffield traffic management than the present incumbents.

I know someone who did it for charity. Sheffield to Sheffield.

I could that! :D

I believe my 8 yr old granddaughter could make a better go of Sheffield traffic management than the present incumbents.

how? By swapping bus lanes for pony lanes ?

how? By swapping bus lanes for pony lanes ?

I don't know, I will ask her.

I don't know, I will ask her.

:D do we have a response!?

Please send me the name of your dealer cos thats some strong stuff youve been smoking