Man with pram Book

I will get the book for Christmas,talking to the top man the other day in town,he opens our lowedges festival each year as most of you will know,ive come up with a great idea

that you will all like if it can be organised,a calendar of his visits each month,showing Sheffield through the seasons and Christmas cards with him on,what do the people think to this idea and can it be done,after that a knighthood for this great man we love so much.

Just a heads up.

You'll need cash to buy the book in Waterstones, £9.99. No cards, as the cash goes straight into the collection tin.

Will go and get mine from Waterstones

Just looked on amazon and they want 2.99 p&p would rather give that to John Personally next time I see him.

Does anyone know how much John as actually raised ?

Am not in to organising events etc and its probably not what John wants but can we not have a mass sponsored walk to help him get there ??

Has he been given a star outside the town hall yet if not he should have and be given the freedom of Sheffield too.

Edited by Tigerfan
missing text

I totally agree with tigerfan can we not set up a voting system on here and send it to the council,then the queen for a knighthood,hes a top man and needs recognition at the highest level possible.

Spoken to John a few times nice bloke I wish their was more like him and less of me ,me gang the world would be a much better place.

I just bought my copy from amazon can't wait for it to arrive

Just finished reading it. Excellent - worth every penny.

Does anyone know if this is available in store? Only reseller I can see is Amazon but it also has £3 or so postage (waterstones, wh smith, boot people etc all appear OOS).

Yes it is ,Waterstones at both Meadowhall and Orchard Sq plus Moor Market - cash only ..

Waterstones in town are out of stock, i bought mine from Sheffield Scene on Surrey Street-cash only.

I bought mine from Sheffield Wednesday Shop, Hillsborough last week.