Man with pram Book

Have a pramtastic birthday, John #18

Just finished your book :)

just read his book again for the second time, a few chuckles and a few tears but the book is a really good read,ideal present for fathers day etc birthdays ,does anyone know his target so far i heard 350 thousand but i think it will be a lot more now,well done john

we have booked him today for the lowedges festival ,so if you haven't got one by august

or you cant go far hes rang today and said as hes opening the festival ,hes signing and selling books on the day from 12noon and all the money goes to McMillan thanks john your everyones favourite.

come on forum lets give him a real good day and help him sell a few books, sorry not a few loads

I will certainly get a copy of this book next time I'm in Town.

Just a thought though he say's he won't stop until he reaches a million quid.

I think John would miss his life on the road after he's made the Million and think he should carry on.

At least he is keeping himself occupied and fit and the last thing he needs is to become a Jeremy Kyle viewing figure.

Who did the artwork on the back cover of the book?

Ashamedly, I had totally forgotten about this book but yesterday I received it as a Christmas gift. 

My partner was having a nap (before bed!) after our guests had left and I couldn't wait to pick this book up.  I was over the moon to get this book, for all that it means to us, as John is a very special Sheffielder, an icon, and of course, because it is for such a good cause. 

I can honestly say, I wasn't expecting it to be such a brilliant read, and to be so well written.  In fact, I couldn't put it down and I just had to read it from start to finish,going to bed at half past three this morning.

It really is a roller-coaster read.  I nodded, I smiled, I cried and I cried.  I knew that John had lost his wife but I never realised that he had tragically lost his daughter, and in such a cruel way. 

When most people would have lost the will to carry on, John continued to slap cancer in the face with his massive green foam hand.  What an absolute legend! 

I've had the pleasure and honour to meet John briefly at the Lowedges Christmas fair and he really is a smashing fella, but I had not realised until now, what an absolutely amazing man he is. 

He deserves every accolade he has received and more.  I am going to read his story to my children, as he is truly  inspirational and in a world where the Kardashians are worshipped, it will be good for them to learn about a real hero on their doorstep.  After that, I am going to donate it to their school library, for reasons just outlined. 

I think they broke the mold when John was made.  Well done, Sir. 

If anyone is looking for a late Christmas or New Year's gift and you can get hold of this book, the recipient will not be disappointed. 

i like many thousands are proud to know john,hes a top man and ive known him for a few years now,proud to be mentioned in his book and i am sure he will visit lowedges festival again to open our event and many other events and runs across england,hes our champion in sheffield and i would like many like him to recieve more recognition for his work

Just been on Look  North reception for him at Sheffield  Town Hall.