Man with pram Book

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if you can help but in short

You may have in your time seen a Man pushing a pram around the streets of Sheffield no matter the weather, wearing his green wig and waving his giant foam hand.

For nearly 30 years, John Burkhill has dedicated his life to raising money for charity - and he says he won't stop until he's raised £1 million for Macmillan Cancer Support.

Now for the first time, John has put together thanks to the people of Sheffield (via a Crowd Funding website) his auto biography.

Full of moving memories and Yorkshire humour, it's the fascinating tale of a unique life.

The book is on sale at £9.99 in Waterstones (Orchard Sq, Meadowhall)< Both Football Clubs Shop and The Moor Market. Plus Amazon (Search John Burkhill)

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Please can anyone who loves John and what he does, he is a total Sheffield legend, help us spread the word. Every penny from every book sold goes to his total and I am also looking for places who make take a few copies to sell for us.

Sorry for the blatent plug, but we want to make this work for John.

Rob

Marvellous man, I'll definitely be buying it. He's a legend

Im defo buying it.

What an incredible man, keep going John i put money in tour bucket every time i pass you,

Bought one.

Dear Father Christmas,

I have been a very good Boy this year ,can I have the pram Book please.

Lots of Love

Bus Man

Thanks everyone - that's fantastic please help us spread the word

Rob

just finished reading it, and i didnt know he helped hospital radio years ago when it was at lodge moor as northern radio, what a nice book what a nice man ,it made me a bit sad in places but made me chuckle in others, so come on every body , facebook twitter email this to every one in your email address book,and if anyone has a contact for look north and calendar he needs to be on better still what about a programme of his story on tv that way he will be well on his way to his target. well done john and if you see him on his travels stop your car and donate get a photo and lets spread the word for this hero and if anyone knows the queen on here its time he was sir john

Just a heads up.

You'll need cash to buy the book in Waterstones, £9.99. No cards, as the cash goes straight into the collection tin.