Burglaries in s6

Couple of houses near me done last week near Crofton, same story, patio doors forced..

I might start putting my keys in the dog basket!

Vile creatures people who steal from others..

I will put my keys under my partners pillow from now on ,if they get them from there they deserve them:)

C:D

I would never have thought about that! What a good idea. Might suggest this when I visit people, thank you

I'm full of them! :D

---------- Post added 14-10-2016 at 14:57 ----------

I will put my keys under my partners pillow from now on ,if they get them from there they deserve them:)

C:D

:hihi::hihi:

Police told us not to bother with drawers / behind pictures as it's the first place they'll look.

photo of mother in law.front and back door..never had any bother.

What is reasonable force in that situation?

Are you meant to hide in a cupboard.

Irrelevant, as the victims were sleeping

if they don't find your keys don't you fear them waking you up and torturing you for the keys i would sooner be alive a ton of metals a ton of metal it can be easy replaced can you !

if they don't find your keys don't you fear them waking you up and torturing you for the keys i would sooner be alive a ton of metals a ton of metal it can be easy replaced can you !

I would've loved the numpty come up, keys are now always coming up after the lock check every night. Most people aren't build like me though.

The police really need to crack this one, very likely the thieves are operating from Fox Hill from what I have heard.

I had my scooter nicked from outside a friends house off foxhill road - police have done nowt - their was work being done on the pavement the week it went missing and no sign of the workmen since - dunno if its related but everyone i've told seems to think it would be them - will the council be any help?

The police really need to crack this one, very likely the thieves are operating from Fox Hill from what I have heard.

You'd think, wouldn't you? I know the police are overstretched, but it just seems that a very small number of people are creating an awful lot of crime here. Surely if they really focussed, took the time to gather evidence, and stopped these people operating, they'd save a load of work in the long run? And a lot of pain for the victims.