Landlords tax return

Hi!

Can anyone recommend anyone who can do a simple landlords tax return for one property? I am super organised and all my paperwork/expenses/receipts are logged and organised. If it wasn't for my mortal fear of HMRC I'd have a go myself...a relative has done the last 2 for me but she's emigrated. Thanks in advance

Can anyone recommend anyone who can do a simple landlords tax return for one property? I am super organised and all my paperwork/expenses/receipts are logged and organised. If it wasn't for my mortal fear of HMRC I'd have a go myself...a relative has done the last 2 for me but she's emigrated. Thanks in advance

Try Mohammed Zahur at Altman Smith & Co on London Road.

It is very simple to do it online. The self-assessment system leads you by the nose. I've done it for several years now, the first year I was a Landlord I asked HMRC to sort it via PAYE, which they can, but I had to dive in at some point and I found it wasn't bad at all. There's a bit of setup with registering and codes being sent via post and stuff. So, once you decide to dive in, you then immediately get put into a wait state. I realise this is not the answer to the question you asked but mortal fear is likely not justified here.