Blades V Port Vale.

Port vale are a quality side and dont think the blades will be able to live with there sheer pace and dynamic football !

Classic :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

That was about as one sided a game of football you're ever likely to see.4 nil and 4 disallowed goals .

Just goes to prove how wilder is now a messiah who is in control of a massive club going upwards:):)

behave yourself:hihi: good result though, promotion form so far but still early days. would be nice to get the derbys back again so i hope this is finally the year

---------- Post added 15-10-2016 at 18:36 ----------

That was about as one sided a game of football you're ever likely to see.4 nil and 4 disallowed goals .

where they all yours that were disallowed?

behave yourself:hihi: good result though, promotion form so far but still early days. would be nice to get the derbys back again so i hope this is finally the year

---------- Post added 15-10-2016 at 18:36 ----------

where they all yours that were disallowed?

Aye they were. All flagged for offside i think

So one sided today it was a bit boring. Against Brizzel Rovers we were 1-0 up against 10 men and hanging on like grim death, it was nail biting stuff. Today we looked like world beaters which shows you just how poor Port Fail were. Their following nowhere near as good as Bristol whose fans created quite an atmosphere. Still you can only beat what's in front of you

Four goals.......

Four Disallowed goals.......

No wonder that I am sat here trying to work out how we didn't win 10-0......

Let's not take anything away from our opponents (completely disagree with Ridge) who in all fairness tried but blimey.....What an absolute corker of a performance that was! Our finest performance in a several years!

Attacking from the off! Constant pressure! Constant threat! Continuous attacking movement!.....Wow too much to sum up at the minute but that was absolutely fantastic!

Very important we've managed to vastly improve our goal difference too. Excellent job and now the team to beat.

Four goals.......

Four Disallowed goals.......

No wonder that I am sat here trying to work out how we didn't win 10-0......

Let's not take anything away from our opponents (completely disagree with Ridge) who in all fairness tried but blimey.....What an absolute corker of a performance that was! Our finest performance in a several years!

Attacking from the off! Constant pressure! Constant threat! Continuous attacking movement!.....Wow too much to sum up at the minute but that was absolutely fantastic!

Yeah we did play well but it was hardly a contest. They were powder puff at best which was surprising from a Michael Brown outfit ( sort of). Starting to look good now United if we can consider Port Fail one of the better sides in the division

Another good crowd, just as well given the poor away following

There was a bit of bother at the back of the kop in the first half, took about 20 stewards and a few coppers to sort it, don't know what that was about ?

UTB

Just goes to prove how wilder is now a messiah who is in control of a massive club going upwards:):)

Enjoy it while it lasts hodgy, another season in the third year for u :-D

Words of wisdom...

Not doing bad so far really are we.......

3 points off second place with a game in hand......

2nd in the league form table............

Unbeaten in the league in 8 games.........

19 points from a possible 24..........

I'm panicking at the minute I must admit!.....Not good enough!!! :hihi::hihi: