Blades V Port Vale.

Let's hope the break has done us good and we can keep up our recent good form.

AWAW.

Form-wise, Blades shade it, with fewer games lost. PV tend to win or lose and are much poorer away from home.

Watched Port Vale on Sunday,MKD were inept,but it took a rebound from a missed penalty for Vale to beat them.They looked well organised and tough to break down for MKD,but like I said,they were inept.

We need to go at them with pace and press them high,put them under pressure at every opportunity and force them into mistakes at the back,a slow tempo and hopeful long balls will play right into their hands,we need craft and creativity to produce the opportunities and chances.

Surprised to see they got ex Blade Bruno Ribeiro in as manager,but his mate Mourinho is in the same neck of the UK woods now,and it will be interesting to see how he works out for Vale,but we definitely need to be beating them to show we continue to progress,Vale at home should not be a big problem for a team with realistic promotion aspirations.

I'm all for us playing high and pressing, but we have looked a bit vulnerable on the break in the last 3 games, which I suppose is a risk of that kind of football.

Think we will be too busy for Port Vale, just need to make sure the goals come from all the pressure I expect us to pile on them.

Port vale are a quality side and dont think the blades will be able to live with there sheer pace and dynamic football !

Port vale are a quality side and dont think the blades will be able to live with there sheer pace and dynamic football !

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Just goes to prove how wilder is now a messiah who is in control of a massive club going upwards:):)