List of private landlords in Sheffield?

A friend of mine is moving out of her tenancy and needs to find new accomodation, she can't/doesn't want to use agencies, I seem to recall some support agencies used to publish a list of private landlords, I had a copy at one time, neither shelter or housing solutions had it, any advice?

The Council used to run a "Responsible Landlord Scheme" and from that they had a list of private landlords. Housing Solutions used to have this, as did Housing Aid, but mainly it was distributed by the Property Shop. I don't know if they still produce this list, but if they do then I guess it will be distributed by the Property Shop (if that still exists).

The Responsible Landlord Scheme no longer exists so no list can be offered by the Property Shop or council. There is a Private Rented Solutions Team at the council but they only rehouse people threatened with homelessness into affordable private accommodation.