It seems like closed season again.

It feels like ages since our last game it fees like the start of the season again so anyway I am making my season predictions again and for the Mighty Blades I predict a top six finish hopefully in the top two.

For Wednesday I predict much the same as I did at the beginning of the season and a finish between 10th and 12th.

Anyway roll on the weekend when we can all have something concrete to post about.

AWAW.

I look forward to what I hope will be another 3 points on the board for us. Port Vale are a bit of an unknown quantity with a new gaffer and a completely new team to last season, they have done a good bit of recruitment overseas in the summer with 12 players coming in from Netherlands, Portugal, France and Cyprus......Going to be an interesting one......BUT.......I think we have more than enough to see them off at home!

As for the other lot.....Another opportunity to watch them on TV on Sunday lunchtime. Huddersfield have taken a bit of flack on here! Many stating them not good enough to stay up there for the whole of the campaign....May I quote "honeymoon period"??.......A squad that cost less than 10% of what the Owls squad cost!.......Hopefully they can continue the good run and prove themselves not to be a flash in the pan!......11 Games in an top of the pile shows them to be value for it..........

It'll be good to have proper footy back on Saturday,last week we had some poor excuse for it by England and the lower leagues.

A big test for us at Huddersfield,they hav a good manager and it should be a good game,as for SU...who cares.

I look forward to what I hope will be another 3 points on the board for us. Port Vale are a bit of an unknown quantity with a new gaffer and a completely new team to last season, they have done a good bit of recruitment overseas in the summer with 12 players coming in from Netherlands, Portugal, France and Cyprus......Going to be an interesting one......BUT.......I think we have more than enough to see them off at home!

As for the other lot.....Another opportunity to watch them on TV on Sunday lunchtime. Huddersfield have taken a bit of flack on here! Many stating them not good enough to stay up there for the whole of the campaign....May I quote "honeymoon period"??.......A squad that cost less than 10% of what the Owls squad cost!.......Hopefully they can continue the good run and prove themselves not to be a flash in the pan!......11 Games in an top of the pile shows them to be value for it..........

Huddersfield may not stay there the whole season but they are still in form at the moment so your comment means nothing. How much less than united did the teams above them in L1 spend?

Seems a lifetime ago since we last played. Both the Blades and vale are in form so will be an interesting one. Might be an open game this one, which would suit us. I'll say it again, we simply have to win if we're going for automatic promotion.

Wednesday on paper have the better team, all players costing significant fees along with wages so in theory they should win this but its football and its a funny old game. Will FF pay back his early season disruption? Not winning this will cost there promotion hopes severely.

Seems a lifetime ago since we last played. Both the Blades and vale are in form so will be an interesting one. Might be an open game this one, which would suit us. I'll say it again, we simply have to win if we're going for automatic promotion.

Wednesday on paper have the better team, all players costing significant fees along with wages so in theory they should win this but its football and its a funny old game. Will FF pay back his early season disruption? Not winning this will cost there promotion hopes severely.

I was talking to a Wednesday season ticket holder at the weekend and he reckons the problem with FF is that he is being played in the wrong position.

I have a feeling he may leave the owls in the January transfer window because clearly something isn't right.

I was talking to a Wednesday season ticket holder at the weekend and he reckons the problem with FF is that he is being played in the wrong position.

I have a feeling he may leave the owls in the January transfer window because clearly something isn't right.

He's playing in the same position (mostly) as last season. I think we had plenty of yours and others feelings in the close season that this or that player would be leaving, it didn't happen though.

If he goes he goes, wouldn't be happy but we are in a position the adequatly replace if need be.

He's playing in the same position (mostly) as last season. I think we had plenty of yours and others feelings in the close season that this or that player would be leaving, it didn't happen though.

If he goes he goes, wouldn't be happy but we are in a position the adequatly replace if need be.

I don't recall posting any comments whatsoever during the closed season about who may or may not be leaving Wednesday.

I don't recall posting any comments whatsoever during the closed season about who may or may not be leaving Wednesday.

Plenty of your ilk did if you care to look back, Westwood and Lees being the main names bandied about.

Plenty of your ilk did if you care to look back, Westwood and Lees being the main names bandied about.

Plenty of my ilk:huh:.

I'm not responsible for other peoples posts.

Chill out and have a snickers Top everthing ends up like pulling teeth on here instead of a sensible conversation.

Whats not right then.