O'Neill Carpets Shiregreen.

Any one have any reviews on Lee O'Neill carpets in shiregreen or even any comments on them. Need my lads room doing and stairs/landing but not right happy with carpet right after they messed up our bedroom (carpet seems loose and look like needs pulling tight).

Not just want a carpet fitter wanting the full works (Carpet,underlay and grippers etc)

Yes I'v Used them twice and there spot on once for Lino once for carpet. Be aware of u united carpets on Barnsley road false advertising at rip of prices they claim to be closing down every 6 months!

Yes I'v Used them twice and there spot on once for Lino once for carpet. Be aware of u united carpets on Barnsley road false advertising at rip of prices they claim to be closing down every 6 months!

Not posted for ages, but just got to counter this.

Went in and bartered with them, got the stairs with gripper and underlay, our large bedroom with gripper and underlay, and the boys bedroom done for £500, and not cheap carpets either, felt something under the carpet, rang them and they sent the same fitter back next day.

The fitter was a fantastic guy too, although he did drink more tea than I thought possible to consume in 3 hours!!

Web1 - got to agree with you I bought my lounge carpet from them and they were brilliant! Nothing too much trouble and the lads that came and fitted cleared up after themselves, couldn't fault them. First time I had used them but would go back, must admit!