Property Required for Rent that allows Pets

Thanks zoco.

I shall keep looking and I think sometimes estates agents cant even be bovered to ring landlords up and ask. I will hopefully find somewhere soon

Cheers

Focus on houses, rather than flats.

The latter are subject to far more covenants likely to prohibit/restrict the keeping of animals etc.

Hi there.

I’m a landlord based with some properties coming up for rent in Feb/March time. Just wondered what sort of house/areas you were considering. We have tenants that have pets and generally will ask for a slightly higher deposit than normal.

Regards,

Tim

Any good places or people to contact? Struggling at the minute

Focus on houses, not flats, so as to avoid the fairly commonplace 'no pets' clause arising from the long lease of the flay.

Hi there.

I’m a landlord based with some properties coming up for rent in Feb/March time. Just wondered what sort of house/areas you were considering. We have tenants that have pets and generally will ask for a slightly higher deposit than normal.

Regards,

Tim

What areas do you rent in Tim?

Hi Beats 52,

Usually in S14 (I have two 3 bed mid-terrace 1950's properties coming up in this area in the next months or so) - in a decent part of S14 close to Gleadless Townend. One property will be £550pcm, the other £575pcm. I also have one coming up in Lowedges (3 bed - £550pcm). As landlords we manage the property, no agents, for fees for setting up the tenancy are minimal.

If you want to know more, drop me a private message?

Best wishes,

Tim.

Hi there.

Regards,

Tim

hi Tim do U have any houses available

---------- Post added 07-05-2018 at 19:37 ----------

Tim can you send me your contact number please

Im looking for a 2/3 room house to let in walkley,crooks , Hillsborough areas, i look after a dog 3 days a week thats the only issue im finding