Executive box at hillsborough

Hi,as anyone recently been in one of these for a special occasion was just wondering how much they are for a day ?

Here`s a novel suggestion: Ring up SWFC and ASK them:rolleyes:

Here`s a novel suggestion: Ring up SWFC and ASK them:rolleyes:

Are you old enough to know where sarcasm ranks in the humour hit parade?

i just knew someone would suggest this and that is why i had already sent an email to the club before posting on s/f but i wont get a reply until monday so in the mean time i thought someone might just know,at least you responded i suppose waddy13

Not sure on exact costs but I doubt you will get anything cheaper than £100 per person.

They do have different deals which are cheaper. Like a buffet in the bar and decent seats. This will still be up near £100 I reckon though.

I don't think it's good value at all to be honest. I've done it through work a few times in the past. Average food, no atmosphere and having to wear a shirt and trousers.

Not sure on exact costs but I doubt you will get anything cheaper than £100 per person.

They do have different deals which are cheaper. Like a buffet in the bar and decent seats. This will still be up near £100 I reckon though.

I don't think it's good value at all to be honest. I've done it through work a few times in the past. Average food, no atmosphere and having to wear a shirt and trousers.

You normally go in vest and pants? Always knew you Wednesday were an odd lot.

:huh:

I expect they'll be more expensive when there's no game on! ;)

The cost varies, depending on the game and how they've sold.

The Sheridan suite and the other similar suite, the name of which escapes me, can be about £80 each, which includes food, a bar, and nice seats. It can be more, depending on the game.

The actual boxes vary again, depending on the game. For low bracket games, the boxes can be £1,000 for 10 people. That includes full meal, £75 bar allowance, and literally the best views in the stadium (in my opinion). It does increase depending on the game and what's been sold though, and can be up to £3,000 for the box.

Ian is the chap at SWFC who sorts it all. Thoroughly nice bloke, who will be able to explain everything I'm sure. You just need to call and ask for corporate hospitality.

Are you old enough to know where sarcasm ranks in the humour hit parade?

Sarcasm ranks quite high in the humour hit parade.

Sarcasm may be "the lowest form of wit", but wit is the highest form of humour.

Ian is the chap at SWFC who sorts it all. Thoroughly nice bloke, who will be able to explain everything I'm sure. You just need to call and ask for corporate hospitality.

Ian Leech? He's quit the club, along with a few office staff.

Ian Leech has indeed left SWFC to take up a similar job at another club.

The lady you need too speak too now is Katie Johnson.

The catering has recently gone back in house, from centre plate, and has greatly improved.

Ian Leech? He's quit the club, along with a few office staff.

Didn't realise that! It was last year that we booked last. :)