Shocking Assault At Forge Valley School

Im told of a shocking Assult at forge Valley That happened last wk .

A girl outside having her lunch at dinner time with her friends on school grounds .

Another girl Came up to her and Punched her and kicked her a number of times . this girl also had pins in her fist to do more Damage .

Add to this the Comments on Facebook FV forum. where many other incidents of bullying has happened . Why arnt the school doing anything OR why are they trying to hide n sweep it under carpet as many parents are stating ??? :mad:

My goodness how awful for the girl and her family.

I find it hard to believe that the school aren't doing anything, if the assault was how you said. You may not however be party to the actions being taken.

In every society finds a sick unit : (

I find it hard to believe that the school aren't doing anything, if the assault was how you said. You may not however be party to the actions being taken.

Hard to Believe but true , Ask the parents at the school , or those children who had to witness this .

I understood the child in question had been excluded, surely this would mean the school are taking action ? Not quite sure what place this discussion has on the forum other than to bring down the reputation of the school yet again, a school I actually think is quite a good one compared to some !

Hard to Believe but true , Ask the parents at the school , or those children who had to witness this .

But they won't necessarily know what the school is doing. There is such a thing as confidentiality.

From what i hear, the police are involved.

Im told of a shocking Assult at forge Valley That happened last wk .

A girl outside having her lunch at dinner time with her friends on school grounds .

Another girl Came up to her and Punched her and kicked her a number of times . this girl also had pins in her fist to do more Damage .

Add to this the Comments on Facebook FV forum. where many other incidents of bullying has happened . Why arnt the school doing anything OR why are they trying to hide n sweep it under carpet as many parents are stating ??? :mad:

Did you witness the fight yourself?

Was this in the dining hall?

How do you know the school arent doing anything?

What evidence do you have they are sweeping it under the carpet?

Have you spoken to the school?

Didnt fights happen when you were at school? ofc if the pins in her fist were true, then thats a matter for the police, but am sure such violence happened in my days as well.

Add to this the Comments on Facebook FV forum. where many other incidents of bullying has happened .....

Can you post a link please?