Williams fasteners closes doors

Got a new job today Uk fixings can't wait ...... Nuts and bolts and rock n roll!

Great news....only downside,does it mean the World tour is on hold?

It looks as though the company has been milked dry by the directors.

Usual story .

Heard lots of stories about cleggy... was before my time!

---------- Post added 12-10-2016 at 00:36 ----------

She's got a lot to answer for?

Lucky her and her fellow director have managed to hold on to£640,000 in benefits and dividends, and even luckier that their spouses made £68000 as consultants(according to the Star) I wish I could be as lucky.What a world.Perhaps the directors could award £10000 each to the 50 workers who have lost their jobs.?

Lucky her and her fellow director have managed to hold on to£640,000 in benefits and dividends, and even luckier that their spouses made £68000 as consultants(according to the Star) I wish I could be as lucky.What a world.Perhaps the directors could award £10000 each to the 50 workers who have lost their jobs.?

Disgraceful, they should be imprisoned unfortunately they wont have "broken any rules" as they are made by crooks for crooks.

It was a sad day yesterday at 4pm Williams fasteners ceased trading. I wish all my fellow workers good luck for the future.

Sorry to hear this Phil. Can I be a little insensitive ? ! ? We use(d) Williams so will have to find another supplier, who else would you recommend in their place ?

Reading what the directors did in the star,questions should be answered why they gave themselves all this cash when the company was struggling,a disgrace at the least.

Reading what the directors did in the star,questions should be answered why they gave themselves all this cash when the company was struggling,a disgrace at the least.

It looks like pure greed. Trashing people's jobs for their own financial gain.

monitor says he remembers going to the rabbit warren on green lane. ' where do I go for wood screws?' - ' follow the yellow line.' Williams Brothers never came into the 20th century let alone the 21st. companies like IFS left them standing.