Clown Craze has reached Sheffield!

Bloke down the pub told me tonight he was confronted by one on his drive emptying rubbish all over so he went and gave him what far and in the process he ripped his mask off his face and to his shock and horror it turned out to be a guy down his Street in his late 40s that was a manager of a well known company .

Guest makapaka
Bloke down the pub told me tonight he was confronted by one on his drive emptying rubbish all over so he went and gave him what far and in the process he ripped his mask off his face and to his shock and horror it turned out to be a guy down his Street in his late 40s that was a manager of a well known company .

Really! Wow. I can't believe it? The bloke down the pub said that - -and he was 40ish and worked for a well.....known.....company.

I'm shocked.

Have the police been informed?

If they get arrested and charged do the police send the case to the Clown Prosecution Service?

If they get arrested and charged do the police send the case to the Clown Prosecution Service?

After they are thrown in custardy.

i went for a job as a clown but turned it down...............funny hours

---------- Post added 11-10-2016 at 13:46 ----------

went for a job as a clown but turned it down ...............funny hours

Two time loser?

Has anyone here heard about a purge clowns doing on 30th this month? hope it's a just gossip cus no joke,not a funny one either!

What's a 'clown purge'?

Is it related to the 17 year old geeks without girlfriends who think they're funny wandering round in fancy dress?

Has anyone here heard about a purge clowns doing on 30th this month? hope it's a just gossip cus no joke,not a funny one either!

They should have an SF clown purge, they'd be hardly anyone left.

Dont you find clowns funny ?

Do you honestly think that these people, mostly individuals who are merely following a trend (however unfunny and stupid it may be) are actually a widespread community of psychopaths who would organise and orchestrate a night of mass murders and other crimes?

Do you think that's likely?

Think you mean the 31st - thats Halloween by the way :rolleyes:

No it isnt,Im sorry but if some idiot approached me in a stupid manner wearing a clown suit he would get what was coming to him. I would make sure i had the last laugh.:hihi:

What exactly would you do ?