Clown Craze has reached Sheffield!

........It was "clowns" that walked into a pub in Northern Ireland a few years ago and shot people to death!

There was 11 cars set alight last week near my cousins house. She said she heard it was idiots dressed as clowns..

If confronted by a gang of clowns and need to defend yourself... Always go for the juggler

Supposedly a <richard head> dressed as a clown has turned up at Birley Community College at lunch attempting to scare the younger kids. Teachers have closed the doors.

Hopefully they call the Police and they are fined.

Its all just a bit of fun. People need to lighten up

A young lad has been hit on the head by someone dressed as an clown at Rotherham it could have killed him .Im all for an joke and laugh but this clown mania has gone well to far now their have been reports of someone driving round dressed as an clown complete with baseball bat . perhaps we need to lighten up eh?

No it isnt,Im sorry but if some idiot approached me in a stupid manner wearing a clown suit he would get what was coming to him. I would make sure i had the last laugh.:hihi:

Supposedly a <richard head> dressed as a clown has turned up at Birley Community College at lunch attempting to scare the younger kids. Teachers have closed the doors.

Hopefully they call the Police and they are fined.

If the police caught pretty sure they could be done under some child offenses and put on the register which should hit their future employment.

........bit of fun for some,but as usual the low intellect testosterone fueled inbreds will ruin someones day!

If the police caught pretty sure they could be done under some child offenses and put on the register which should hit their future employment.

What " Offences " . ?

Its not illegal to dress as a clown and walk the streets.

What " Offences " . ?

Its not illegal to dress as a clown and walk the streets.

im sure that they can nick you for a public order offence.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/public_order_offences/

using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour intending to and causing harassment, alarm or distress - section 4A of the Act;

using threatening, abusive words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress - section 5 of the Act;

im sure that they can nick you for a public order offence.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/public_order_offences/

using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour intending to and causing harassment, alarm or distress - section 4A of the Act;

using threatening, abusive words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress - section 5 of the Act;

The poster i quoted was talking offences against children , which is ludicrous , and i was asking what " child offences " have been committed , The answer being NONE .

Edited by Penistone999