Which old forumers are still around?

lol...yeah it used to grind his gears :hihi::hihi:

I miss his bizarre rants about housing :hihi::hihi:

I've been on since 2006 but I'm not a prolific poster I think between 2011-2015 I didn't even post once. Still 10 years this year wow.

Well, turns out i've been here longer than I realised;

Not a regular poster, but SF helped me find my first flat when moving to Sheffield and it's been in my life ever since !

Laonthedole and Greenweb were great trolls. Very amusing. Xenia, and his various incarnations less so.

Laonthedole and Greenweb were great trolls. Very amusing. Xenia, and his various incarnations less so.

Ah yes, xenia. Wasn't he a security guard in a STD clinic, or something like that.

Ah yes, xenia. Wasn't he a security guard in a STD clinic, or something like that.
wonder what name he using now

wonder what name he using now

I have some suspicions.

It's like MrSmith who seems to appear back sometimes. thought I'd detected his latest incarnation but this one doesn't use the same impossible child-like logic that employed multiple fallacies in every argument and half destroyed your brain.

I'm almost one of the oldies. 11 and a bit years.

Where is Chem1st.?

Writing a strongly worded letter to the Newspapers about the lack of social housing.

I think he has got himself banged up in one of HM Prisons for smuggling some duty free baccy and has now got a roof over his head and a slap up Meal at Christmas....:hihi: