Which old forumers are still around?

Yeah i have been on here a while :)

Wow, that must be so many laughs. It reminds me of the magazines they have on the last round of Have I got News For you, like "Shed fancier's Monthly" or "Gerbil Cage Enthusiast"

The hours fly by on there! :)

Oooo i miss alex3659 n the one n only Mr donkiddick, they used to have me in stitches! X

Well I'm missing Solomon and he's a recent poster:(

Well I'm missing Solomon and he's a recent poster:(

And joinerandy, where is he?

Joiner Andy, a good poster but didn't notice he'd gone, probably because every time I see the board his name is not visible;)

Sol does go away from time to time too;)

I'm still here but don't pop in as much as I used to do. I joined in April 2005 but I bet I'm not really missed. ;-)

Ah, yes! Don Kiddick! Kirky! Owdlad! Basil Rathbone! They and many others used to have me snorting with laughter (usually at work) and staying up way past my bedtime most nights. This thread brought back fond memories of all the funny, friendly, smart, opinionated Sheffield folks who posted on here. Nowt but good times!

Whatever happened to Dosy?

I'm a bit of an on and off user. I am posting to see the date I joined :hihi:

I was mainly a Parenting section poster. I had a whole thread waiting for my first baby in 2008 and I won the 2012 Christmas logo competition which I made on paint :hihi:

Oooh look 2006!

Ah, yes! Don Kiddick! Kirky! Owdlad! Basil Rathbone! They and many others used to have me snorting with laughter (usually at work) and staying up way past my bedtime most nights. This thread brought back fond memories of all the funny, friendly, smart, opinionated Sheffield folks who posted on here. Nowt but good times!

Whatever happened to Dosy?

What Don Kiddick looks like now is jaw-dropping ;)