Which old forumers are still around?

Hi buck, Harleyman hasn't been around lately, I hope he's ok. I still love this forum, though I'm not as active. As you know, a lot of British people come to California (for all kinds of reasons) and most of them are pretty decent. I'm less enamored of Londoners and much prefer the Northerners.

The English have the reputation of being a bit cold, but I've found that while they may be a bit slower to warm up to someone, they are hardly what I would call cold. Most are very warm and friendly once they get to know you. And of course there is the accent. :love:

Anyway, there are a few old forumers I miss, BoroughGal, Kristian, timo, Lord Chaverly and Joe P. I noticed a while ago that rubydazzler rarely posts anymore. Does anyone know where she is? And Plain Talker seems to have disappeared as well.

Ruby is now on Facebook.

We used to have SF meetings in various pubs. Sometimes it was The Rawson Spring and other times The Harlequin. Gradually they just died off but they were great fun.:thumbsup:

I just looked at the poster list in this thread, and I've met 12/13 of you! :shocked:

Looking at people mentioned in the thread as old posters, I've met nearly 30 of them. Bizarre! Shows how many people went.

Edited by *_ash_*

Someone nudged me about this thread so thought I'd say hello. Have to say the forum looks pretty quiet these days - is that good or bad? It was very 'lively' to say the least back in the day but I fear we weren't very nice to each other a lot of the time, me included.

Someone nudged me about this thread so thought I'd say hello. Have to say the forum looks pretty quiet these days - is that good or bad? It was very 'lively' to say the least back in the day but I fear we weren't very nice to each other a lot of the time, me included.

In the interim, Father Jack has transformed into Dali's dove of peace.

In the interim, Father Jack has transformed into Dali's dove of peace.

Haha, yes, well spotted! More than a metaphorical transformation I'm happy to say.

---------- Post added 13-10-2016 at 19:26 ----------

If anyone is in touch with PuressenceUK can they please thank them very much for getting me into Mass Effect? I'm very grateful for that.

Haha, yes, well spotted! More than a metaphorical transformation I'm happy to say...

[it is, of course, Picasso's dove – and my (not so) deliberate mistake/mistyping.]

Can't for the life of me see my name on there, how hurtful :( ha

Some of the names are major blasts from the psst.

Member 4519

Boroughgal

MrH

Technophobe

... just a few more names I remember. Anyone still have the Sheffield Forum t-shirt - printed to commemorate reaching 10k members if I remember right?

---------- Post added 15-10-2016 at 02:33 ----------

Oh I was Hels btw, changed to bonny

Haven't seen a post by Cuttsie for some time, hope he is ok.

i forgot when i joined this forum so im posting in this now.:thumbsup:

i dont know why most of my posts have vanished, maybe medusa had something to do with it. lol

pattricia, joan l.;)

Edited by Ashcroft