Which old forumers are still around?

...anyone remember Starsparkle?

and the BNP lot...Don Kiddick; Roy James and Bartfarst?

I remember them, and Blondieblue who had Pamela Anderson on her avatar and everyone thought it was her, and The Lioness

Wonder where everyone is now

The best thing about forum meetings was when a member walked in and the others had to guess the person's username . Members looked so different from what you expected them to look like.

In the early forum meetings I was told that as many as 50 to 100 members would turn up, but it gradually dwindled down. We even had a fancy dress meet before Christmas.

We could always have an forum meet up down at the Big Gun :thumbsup:

iv"e only been here a couple of months and made 890posts..iv"e worked out if i carry on for7years 9months 21days..i will have overtaken pattricia for the most posts..

There was someone called mr smith or something like that. he posted about twice a minute. Had about 100,000 posts. It was suspected there were about 10 folks using the same ID. I think he got banned like many others.

Mr Benn, he used to reply to himself over and over again.

There was someone called mr smith or something like that. he posted about twice a minute. Had about 100,000 posts. It was suspected there were about 10 folks using the same ID. I think he got banned like many others.

Ah yes Smithy. One of the more 'controversial' posters ;)

What about

Agent Orange

Spiderpete

Steelhead31

Mojo1

Basil rathborn always made me laugh

Three others that have passed away are The Miller, CDTI man, and Sweatshopboy. I miss them on I'm bored

I've been on here since about 2006 but had several user accounts banned due to arguing with the mods. Usually about bullys and the fact the mods take the bullys side, especially in paranormal threads where naysayers should be banned.

Can't for the life of me see my name on there, how hurtful :( ha

Some of the names are major blasts from the psst.

Member 4519

Sorry Robbie, hope you're fit and well matey. If it makes you feel better I can't believe I'd forgotten DonKiddick and Bartfast either. They'll be others.

It's the other way around, Mr.Smith was one of many usernames used by a single person. Still around if I'm not mistaken.

Mr Benn, he used to reply to himself over and over again.

Yes. That was the one.

Owdlad(rip)

Viking(rip)

Redrobbo(rip)

Phan

Hey! How goes it?

Jblaze

Andy

Joe

Kristian

Meaks

Kirky

Depoix

Muddycoffee

Knigthawk

Msbehavin

RubyDazzler

Shiesh

Strix

Hels

SHsheff

EClaire

Medusa

Plaintalker

To20

Slimsid2000

Rich

This is a list off of the top of my head of people that I remember, interacted with, met, were prolific posters. There are definitely others and if anyone that I've forgotten remembers me, hello.

Wow. That list alone brought back some memories.

Older, wider and balder than ever. So it goes! I see JBlaze about the place still, that's about it.