Crown Court Protest? 06/10/2016

Did anyone see or hear someone screaming about 'No Justice' from a loud hailer this morning?

I could hear it on West Bar so id assume it was the Sheffield Crown Court

The UAF can be just as bad as Britain First, you always see the two squaring off at the marches and rallies.

They present themselves as being against fascism, racism, hatred and violence.

You still see them all at the front of the rally, shouting, hurling abuse, spitting and fighting with the other lot.

Edited by geared

a lot of police there too

The UAF can be just as bad as Britain First, you always see the two squaring off at the marches and rallies.

They present themselves as being against fascism, racism, hatred and violence.

You still see them all at the front of the rally, shouting, hurling abuse, spitting and fighting with the other lot.

Yea, you could say that about the bunch that gathered in Cable St 80 years ago, but the far right don't respect democracy and play us for for us. How dare do drunken outsiders come and divide our communities for their own agenda, let alone the cost it costs to Police and we pay for it. As I said they play us and democracy for their own agenda.

Yea, you could say that about the bunch that gathered in Cable St 80 years ago, but the far right don't respect democracy and play us for for us. How dare do drunken outsiders come and divide our communities for their own agenda, let alone the cost it costs to Police and we pay for it. As I said they play us and democracy for their own agenda.

So do the far left frothing nutters from the UAF

Put the two groups in the same space and their behaviour is very similar, I don't care what they stand for, there's no difference in their actions.

So do the far left frothing nutters from the UAF

So do the far right UKIP... Don't they get confused and knock each other out :D

---------- Post added 07-10-2016 at 18:32 ----------

Put the two groups in the same space and their behaviour is very similar, I don't care what they stand for, there's no difference in their actions.

Er, but what about the locals defending their community. They have a right to live in peace and not be harassed by far right idiots that are bevvied up and shipped in from all over the place.

As the question has been answered, closing.