Michael plumb.RIP

Just to let owls know if they didnt already that Michael arguably wednesdays biggest fan passed away earlier this week he has been attending matches for over 50 yrs was a regular on the ico and even through the darkest yrs he wud look for the good in the team.Would be a nice touch by the club to acknowledge him.michael lived in handsworth and had no family but too him wednesday were his family.be missed in the north stand and ico.He was also a big fan of yorkshire ccc.

R.I.P Michael

Yes I knew Plumby very well for many years. We worked together and took me to match in his car one evening.

A real character round Handsworth and Hillsborough.

R.I.P. Mr Plumb.

Loved wednesday, watched our yorkshire cricket team all over. I'll miss him in the Anglers.

I'm trying to picture him was he a tall man with fairly long hair

I'm trying to picture him was he a tall man with fairly long hair

No he was frail in his later months after his mum died earlier this year,drove a little blue fiesta .

True blue we will shout your name !

From Bigz

Very slim.white hair and he had a tache

No he was frail in his later months after his mum died earlier this year,drove a little blue fiesta .

Ok thanks sad loss.

R.I.P to him.

Just to let owls know if they didnt already that Michael arguably wednesdays biggest fan passed away earlier this week he has been attending matches for over 50 yrs was a regular on the ico and even through the darkest yrs he wud look for the good in the team.Would be a nice touch by the club to acknowledge him.michael lived in handsworth and had no family but too him wednesday were his family.be missed in the north stand and ico.He was also a big fan of yorkshire ccc.

R.I.P Michael

Wawaw yes Michaels funeral is tue 18 th 1.30 I do believe city rd .. God bless part of Wednesday family

Is this the same Michael Plumb was a big fan of Yorkshire CCC too?

Yes was always watching them at scarborough