How To Get To Carbrook Hall

I know it may be a daft question but which number bus will take me to Carbrook Hall? I have to go tomorrow to take some photographs.

I know it may be a daft question but which number bus will take me to Carbrook Hall? I have to go tomorrow to take some photographs.

About 15 years ago me and a group of friends went to Carbrook Hall and we took some pictures while inside. One of the photo's turned out quite interesting when we got them developed (digital photography wasn't as commonplace back then). It was taken from inside, looking towards/through the window. There was what appeared to be a knight in armour standing outside. It was strange because the perspective of it seemed wrong; it was in the foreground but was much smaller than the things behind it, like it was further away than them, but somehow closer than them, if that makes sense.

I wish I was still in touch with the kid who took the picture because I'd like to see it again.

Edited by Guest

About 15 years ago me and a group of friends went to Carbrook Hall and we took some pictures while inside. One of the photo's turned out quite interesting when we got them developed (digital photography wasn't as commonplace back then). It was taken from inside, looking towards/through the window. There was what appeared to be a knight in armour standing outside. It was strange because the perspective of it seemed wrong; it was in the foreground but was much smaller than the things behind it, like it was further away than them, but somehow closer than them, if that makes sense.

I wish I was still in touch with the kid who took the picture because I'd like to see it again.

It wasn't a Saturday night was it Alan? (and loud music on to jog your memory)

I DJ there at the weekend. Come in and sing on karaoke! There will be plenty of spirits :)

Yellow tram to Carbrook .

This is the advice I will take, thanks.

I DJ there at the weekend. Come in and sing on karaoke! There will be plenty of spirits :)

Does Dot still sing on karaoke?

X1 from town would take you to the Carbrook Hall car park for future reference