Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

Buy the big issue, get groceries for a food bank or donate to a local charity instead. Giving to career beggars does a disservice to the community if the money is just going to drug dealers. Not to mention it encourages others to take it up. The sheer increase in people asking me for money in the street in Sheffield is absolutely crazy. I can't even go to my local small Tesco without someone camping outside anymore.

It encourages others to take it up?!?!?

Who looks at dishevelled bigger with a cup full of change and an addiction and goes "that's the life for me?"

Corbyn has openly never been in favour to join EU in first place, it is Theresa may who is lying all the way and begging for votes.

What if people have a disability? Many people who cant work due to health are told to take a hike by tories. This cut cut cut from poor and disabled will, sorry it started to, create a rich country with lots of beggars.

The biggest criminals are not on the street, they are on the top allowing this extreme diversity to happen.

It will work like a teeter totter, move the weight to one side and the other side needs to increase to keep the balance.

The increased begging on the street is a display of what is happening hidden behind closed doors by people who can make decisions on what happens with the money.

edit. biggest bill from blair years is for big banks collapse begging for help.

Im not talking about people with disabilities.

Im talking about the feckless, workshy, baby making machines and layabouts

And the other new thing i discovered the other day was that people on unemployment are claiming child care costs. I mean WTF. They are sat at home all day watching Jeremy Kyle and claming bebenfits for someone else to look after their hoard of children.

And to make it worse they get the money paid directly into their own bank accounts and alot dont pay the nursery, they just keep the money.

Disgraceful.

Im not talking about people with disabilities.

Im talking about the feckless, workshy, baby making machines and layabouts

And the other new thing i discovered the other day was that people on unemployment are claiming child care costs. I mean WTF. They are sat at home all day watching Jeremy Kyle and claming bebenfits for someone else to look after their hoard of children.

And to make it worse they get the money paid directly into their own bank accounts and alot dont pay the nursery, they just keep the money.

Disgraceful.

And is this a hangover from 'the blair years'? How long does this hangover last? I mean I have a few two dayers these days but we've had 7 years of Tory gov't now. When could we reasonably expect them to have 'sorted the mess out'?

And is this a hangover from 'the blair years'? How long does this hangover last? I mean I have a few two dayers these days but we've had 7 years of Tory gov't now. When could we reasonably expect them to have 'sorted the mess out'?

Between now and the next election the Tories will end austerity and will look like heroes.

Thats been the plan since before the last election. Thats why they didnt give anything away.

Just shows how far behind labour are that they promised everyone a free ride and they still couldn't win.

Between now and the next election the Tories will end austerity and will look like heroes.

Thats been the plan since before the last election. Thats why they didnt give anything away.

Just shows how far behind labour are that they promised everyone a free ride and they still couldn't win.

Apart from a £1billion pound bribe to the DUP - wonder how far that would have gone to ending homelessness?

Apart from a £1billion pound bribe to the DUP - wonder how far that would have gone to ending homelessness?

No different to us giving billions to the ungrateful scottish or the reluctant welsh.

And the northern irish people really needed some money so it was a win-win for everyone involved. :thumbsup:

No different to us giving billions to the ungrateful scottish or the reluctant welsh.

And the northern irish people really needed some money so it was a win-win for everyone involved. :thumbsup:

And just think when Brexit done we'll not know what to do with the £350 million will we!

And just think when Brexit done we'll not know what to do with the £350 million will we!

We'll probably just add it to our £14bn foreign aid budget. :rant:

It encourages others to take it up?!?!?

Who looks at dishevelled bigger with a cup full of change and an addiction and goes "that's the life for me?"

You'd be amazed.

Conversations go along the lines of: "You earn how much from selling The Big Issue? And they make you declare the earnings? And they monitor your behaviour, so you can't do it drunk or high? But **** gets twice that and all he does is sit by the cashpoint! Screw the Big Issue or trying to move on- I'm doing that."

That's what happens. So people don't engage. Have a chat with any Big Issue seller- they hate begging, as it undermines all their efforts to engage and move on with their lives.

At the moment, way things are, don't think either party can do it. We will need some miracle angels from heaven to come and award beggars with something that makes them go elsewhere. Downing street irrelevant of whos in there has lost grip of many issues, things are slipping out of their control. They will have to give money back to the people or the middle class is going to start striking on top of all. The UK money situation is slipping and sliding, unfortunately.

Didn't Osborne promise that by 2015 he would've balanced the books? When he didn't reach that, he said that would be achieved by 2020. Then while he was still Chancellor, he said that would be unachievable.