Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

She said the number of rough sleepers in Sheffield is 'incredibly low', and implied there was some kind of source verifying it, that could be 'looked up'.

I'm asking for that link- a link to stats or facts backing up her claim that the numbers of rough sleepers are low.

http://www.sheffieldnewsroom.co.uk/rough-sleeping-providing-the-facts/

C & P

The last official count of rough sleepers in Sheffield – reported to Government in December 2016 – showed 15 people sleeping rough.

I couldn't agree more. In fact Cesar Millan often jokes that the most psychologically stable dogs he sees are the ones that live with homeless people.

This is because living an outdoor nomadic life which involves lots of walking and moving around is good for our K9 friends.

Well I must say the dogs I've seen look very unhappy and cold. :help:

Well I must say the dogs I've seen look very unhappy and cold. :help:

Probably waiting for its owner to take him home.

I always spare them a cigarette. Nothing else.

Guest makapaka
They get a dog for sympathy from people. ( therefore more money) I feel so sorry for the dogs, with their sad eyes, and lack of excercise. I would have thought that the RSPCA would have something to say about this situation !

Only in this day and age could you get a post like this .

Damn beggars seeking sympathy - look at the little doggies sad eyes.....

Let's focus on the bigger issue eh?

http://www.sheffieldnewsroom.co.uk/rough-sleeping-providing-the-facts/

C & P

The last official count of rough sleepers in Sheffield – reported to Government in December 2016 – showed 15 people sleeping rough.

Sorry-i should have linked to the stats. 15 is correct. Om a city the size of sheffield i'm sure we'd all agree that is incredibly low.

Of those 15 as well, many of them choose tp be sleeping rough. It's a figure that should be publicized more as it proves there is absolutely not a homeless problem in sheffield.

There is a drugs problem, funded by those who give beggars money.

wow 15 is incredibly low and am sure will shock many people.

wow 15 is incredibly low and am sure will shock many people.

It should do, hopefully, but I think people see what they want to see - if someone tells them they are homeless, they want to believe them, and feel they are doing good rather than being conned into buying drugs.

Has anyone had to deal with the huge hulking bloke who sometimes walks with a crutch? Always used to ask for 9p?

Hes a real nasty epic of work, if you dont give he dishes out some right abuse.

Has anyone had to deal with the huge hulking bloke who sometimes walks with a crutch? Always used to ask for 9p?

Hes a real nasty epic of work, if you dont give he dishes out some right abuse.

Yes seen him hanging around bargain booze the 24 hour off licences on West Street am sure those places would go bust if it was not for "street drinkers" is there really demand for alcohol all night/morning on weekdays?